Donate to PFDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donate to PFDC

If you are not arrogant enough to think PFDC is erse babat and you are entitled to it and that if Kamran doesn't wanna pay out of his pocket for your online entertainment then he should just shut down the site, the alternative is to donate to PFDC. Seeing how most pretend to be concerned about everyone else in the world and claim "بنی آدم اعضای یکدیگرند", it would make sense to start not with a stranger but with someone who you know and has given you free service at his own cost. Hopefully not all of us are clinging on to every last penny we have. Just think of it as one less McDonald's meal per year (or month if you are even more generous).

Here is a break down of the costs from 3 years ago. I'm guessing now if it isn't more, it certainly isn't less. It would proably make more sense if the mods moved this to the football forum so more people see it.

You can send anything you can afford to paypal: webmaster@persianfootball.com
    or just here in the forum you can go to subscriptions and become a supporter. here:
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/payments.php

Now because you asked:

We have two servers and our cost is roughly about $3000 per year and another $1000 per year for software upgrades and maintenance. Another $500-$1000 per year for other costs such as running stuff or to buy new stuff and paying third party companies for their services (This doesn't include down times or technical problems). And some others expenses, it would be more or less 5000-6000 per year.

Those who know about web know that it is almost not possible to do what we do here because the cost would be really high if I and my dear friends, were not putting time here without getting anything for it.

But in a perfect world, people just like they pay for their daily newspapers or anything else, would pay their shares, to help these sites before they stop working. because it is impossible to do loss for many many years no matter how great the love for anything is.

And We recover back around 2000 per year from ads, so there is still a room we could grow to get revenues to break even.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

I know it is hard for many to donate but if you can afford and do not do it, then it would not be fair to us. This is ONLY for those who could pay a minimal amount and not all that much either.

I am sure we have proven to be a solid website for many years and deserve members' support. But even if you don't donate, we will not treat you differently, just be a valued member with good intentions and that is worth a lot more to this site.

cheers and thanks KC.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Done.

I am a student who pays a lot of my own bills and daily expenses and yet I am more than willing to donate. That being said, if someone like myself can do it then there is no reason why anyone else shouldn't. If we all contribute even a little bit it all adds up in the end and makes this place even better for us, DONATE!!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Done. I subscribed to your monthly plan. I also donate to footballitarin since both PFDC and footballitarin keep me entertained and updated with Football.

Comment

Done. I have been enjoying this place for the past 10 years so a small contribution is the least I can do.

Comment

Webmaster jan, is there any other way to donate except for Paypal? I don't have Paypal, I have to create an account then, and will do, if I need to, just checking first if there is any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Webmaster jan, is there any other way to donate except for Paypal? I don't have Paypal, I have to create an account then, and will do, if I need to, just checking first if there is any other way.
              baba stop being lazy it takes 5 min to make a paypal account

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                baba stop being lazy it takes 5 min to make a paypal account

Comment

I already explained to Kamran his ads are broken and he needs to reinput adsense codes throughout the site. He did not listen. Alot of ISPS are inserting their ads into old ad sense code and taking that ad money.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

^ I will give it a try but I am sure t wil not change anything.

Thanks guys for your donations. cheers.

Comment

Done, I want to once again say how much I appreciate everything you do!
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i agree absolutely that the costs should at least be paid by members of pfdc and would love to donate it is not even a donation really when one thinks about it they are paying for what they are using. i only have one concern and that is i dont want my name to be known. i was thinking about it and believe i have found a solution for members like myself who want to contribute but keep their privacy as well, can prepaid visas be used to donate? can i purchase a prepaid visa then give the number to pfdc and they can withdraw or have access to the funds? if so please let me know as i would love to pay my na ghabel share for using this fine site for all these years.

if it is not feasible in this way can you suggest some other ways. thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Comment

^ Thank you but I am not sure how else bro as we are only set up with paypal. ((

Comment

Many of us have gotten Christmas bonuses on top of our regular pay. It's time to give a Christmas bonus too. Everyone give what you can.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Let's donate again. Here is the link from the front page: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token...x=US&locale.x=

Comment

Working...
                              X