No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First put HD cameras in this stadium, you imbeciles!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      I think it’s because they fear Esteghlal and Persepolis fans vandalizing the stadium if something goes wrong. So stupid.

Maybe if they had professional guards who know what to do when fans start to act crazy.. I agree that the fans are to blame but let’s not forget that the security and the arenas are to blame as well.
      Their excuse is traffic in front of the stadium

ظاهراً مشکلات ترافیکی در خیابان های اطراف ورزشگاه امام رضا (ع) تنها دلیل عدم برگزاری بازی های پرتماشاگر در این استادیوم است و مسئولان شلوغی ناشی از برگزاری بازی ها را علت اصلی انتخاب ورزشگاه ثامن در خارج از شهر بیان می کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Their excuse is traffic in front of the stadium
        There was a video on Navad a month ago on how traffic will NOT be a problem near AQR.

Clearly an excuse lol.

Comment

Shahid Kazemi got an own TV studio to record interviews w/ players & coaches

Comment

^ They’re not going to use Shahid Kazemi for matches anyways. Unless they break it down and rebuild it to something as good as the Foolad Arena.

They will just use that stadium for interviews lol.

Privatize the Sorkhabi clubs! Wussies!

Comment

Inauguration game of Mianrood Stadium:

Bargh Shiraz - Malavan
              January 7th, 14:00

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bch__PDF...by=stadiumiran

Comment

BTW mianrood changed seat coloring from white/green/orange to white/green/blue. Looks much better IMO

Comment

Slowly but surely the stadiums of IPL teams are getting close to international standards.

Whats the update on foolads stadium?

And is Emam reza being used?
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Inauguration game of Mianrood Stadium:

Bargh Shiraz - Malavan
                    January 7th, 14:00

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bch__PDF...by=stadiumiran
                    That is a pretty stadium with some nice sense of seat colors. Now the big question mark for me is why is it only our main and biggest stadium has had to select the dullest and most boring seat colors? I could never figure out the motives behind it. Also why wouldn't these imbeciles just eliminate Azadi stadium's track & field, and turn it into at least an additional 5000-10,000 seats? They also need to improve the aesthetics of it, making it look more modern. And on top of it all add roof above the seats.

In Brazil Maracana stadium was inaugurated in 1950 holding up to 200,000 fans, in 2010-2013 prior to the WC they renovated their historic stadium reducing the seats to roughly 78,000 seats. The stadium now looks like a brand new venue, looking absolutely astonishing!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      BTW mianrood changed seat coloring from white/green/orange to white/green/blue. Looks much better IMO
                      Uzbek colors

Comment

Baadraan's supposed future 160k stadium redesigned. Looks like a bluff.
                        Last edited by 04041374; 12-15-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

They are owned by a wealthy business. Im not sure how they will get the financing. or where in Tehran they are goign to build this thing. I am OK with a 35-45K staduim. 160K!! yeah this is not Brazil... we wont have that many fans.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol Baadraan's owner has been smoking some laced teryak

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

They are playing in Azadegan League and want to build a 160.000 seater stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                They are playing in Azadegan League and want to build a 160.000 seater stadium?
                                Sang bozorg neshan Kardan alamate nazadane.

Completely useless idea and probably only used for show-off purpose.
                                I remember their "kelang-Zani" ceremony last year. What have they done after one year? Built a miniature.
                                If they really wanted to do something for the football, they need to follow the example of foolad and build a modern 25-30k seater.

Comment

Working...
                                X