No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't broadcast games in full HD from the stadium so they need an upgrade there, therefore the quality sucks.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      dont get ahead of yourself dadash
      Chashm Agha.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        They don't broadcast games in full HD from the stadium so they need an upgrade there, therefore the quality sucks.
        Well that's a major bummer..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Thats the only pic of the game?

Comment

What's all this I've been hearing about IRIB not broadcasting the penalty live?

Comment

I watched the highlights to Siah Jamegan vs Sanat Naft. I'm happy that Mashhad have AQR. Hopefully they'll start broadcasting their matches in HD.

Comment

Quick question about Naghsh-e Jahan Stadium, the roof looks bare ... will it have a fabric roof?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Quick question about Naghsh-e Jahan Stadium, the roof looks bare ... will it have a fabric roof?
                  eventually, supposedly

Comment

Comment

^ It will be amazing if Team Melli played a friendly match in this stadium.

Congratulations to Foolad F.C. and to Foolad fans of Khouzestan

Comment

Apparently, the inauguration game will be held against Perspolis in about 1,5 months.

Comment

^ 1 to 5 months? So PGL 2018-19? Or 1.5 month (a month and a half)?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            ^ 1 to 5 months? So PGL 2018-19? Or 1.5 month (a month and a half)?
                            A month and a half.

Comment

For some reason, the home games vs Esteghlal and Perspolis are going to be held in Samen instead of AQR.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                For some reason, the home games vs Esteghlal and Perspolis are going to be held in Samen instead of AQR.
                                I think it’s because they fear Esteghlal and Persepolis fans vandalizing the stadium if something goes wrong. So stupid.

Maybe if they had professional guards who know what to do when fans start to act crazy.. I agree that the fans are to blame but let’s not forget that the security and the arenas are to blame as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X