No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foolad Arena will competing very close with AQR for the best modern stadium in Iran

Comment

Are my eyes seeing right? Is there really no track around the pitch in Foolad arena????

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        This is why I wanted Iran to host Asia Cup 2019 despite the usual rants about the current situation.
        IR would have been forced to upgrade the stadiums to modern standards and let women in.
        It would have been a win-win.
        There is a stadium that is on-hold in Kerman. It is one of a kind in the world. I don't know why the stopped building it but it would truly be an amazing spectacle.

The built the stands and installed the pitch and just left.
        Pictures for the Kerman one?

BTW, Great job with this thread. You're invaluable to it!

Comment

Regarding a TM friendly at Foolad Arena,

What they need to do is set up a friendly match against one of the Top 10 teams in the world, but it is important to promote the hell out of it.

And by promoting the hell out of it I mean 2-3 months before hand: In the Khouzi local news papers, in the local media, put up banners and flyers in the busy streets.

I mean this is all common sense for advertising..

Sigh...

Comment

If they promote, organize that event well (whether it be Iran vs Germany, Iran vs Italy, or etc.) and take great care of our guest team in Khouzestan, it'll work out and the stadium will sell out.

I have hope for Foolad Arena and their football team. They along with Sepahan, are probably the only few teams who have objectives for their boomi (local youth) players. It's hard not to respect such a club despite their shortcomings in other categories.

Comment

Why the hell would you need to advertise for friendlies against Germany or Italy or any top 10 team for that matter??

The names of Germany and Italy should sell out stadiums on its own even in Azadi let alone Foolad Arena lol.
              I am pretty sure citizens of Khuzestan don't live under a rock for everyone to advertise like crazy

Comment

the stadium in shiraz and foolad both look great
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Pictures for the Kerman one?

BTW, Great job with this thread. You're invaluable to it!
                  No problem, my pleasure.

And here is a video of what the finished product is supposed to look like:
                  https://www.aparat.com/v/XlCSg

Best picture I could find. The grass has grown out now by the way:

Comment

The foolad stadium looks amazing but I don't understand the concept behind the lower tier. 4-5 rows of seat just looks so strange.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Why the hell would you need to advertise for friendlies against Germany or Italy or any top 10 team for that matter??

The names of Germany and Italy should sell out stadiums on its own even in Azadi let alone Foolad Arena lol.
                      I am pretty sure citizens of Khuzestan don't live under a rock for everyone to advertise like crazy
                      Nader jan, what I meant was so that the whole process is done professionally. I see now that Italy and Germany weren't good examples.

Comment

Guess, where Padideh - Zob Ahan is goined to be played: NOT in AQR!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaIxMlrl...by=padide_fans

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Guess, where Padideh - Zob Ahan is goined to be played: NOT in AQR!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaIxMlrl...by=padide_fans
                          Raeisi that stingy bastard. What is the hold up?

Comment

I don't usually bitch and moan, but I gotta be honest and I think I'm speaking on behalf of many others. If they don't put HD cameras in that stadium I'm not watching any matches in AQR.

It is 2017 and Naghshe Jahan nor AQR use or used high definition cameras..
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 10-12-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

What's the point of using a newly built stadium which is supposed to be the most modern (or 2nd most modern behind Foolad Arena) in Iran, without HD cameras to broadcast your matches.

Be Khoda ye mosht aghab oftadeh dar football e ma hastan..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                What's the point of using a newly built stadium which is supposed to be the most modern (or 2nd most modern behind Foolad Arena) in Iran, without HD cameras to broadcast your matches.

Be Khoda ye mosht aghab oftadeh dar football e ma hastan..
                                Then we moan and gripe whenever we get beat by Arabs. Our clubs are run by morons who can't invest in anything and want to get by with the bare minimum

Comment

Working...
                                X