No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me why we don't have any fully-roofed style stadium? Is it because having a complete roof stadium too expensive to built? Honestly, a climate like Iran's (both cold areas and warm areas) needs fully covered stadiums.

Please don't give me a response about corruption/mismanagement cause I know that is a major problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
      Can anyone tell me why we don't have any fully-roofed style stadium? Is it because having a complete roof stadium too expensive to built? Honestly, a climate like Iran's (both cold areas and warm areas) needs fully covered stadiums.

Please don't give me a response about corruption/mismanagement cause I know that is a major problem.
      I would say major reason being corruption/ mismanagement!!!

Sorry couldn't help it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Foolad Arena - Ahvaz, Iran
        Pitch has been laid in Foolad - they're working the hot tub, locker rooms, VIP section, and some electrical work. They are paving the connection to the stadium as well.
        I have also included some photos of the facilities around the Arena. Dame Foolad garm. This is one of the reasons they consistently have one of the best youth setups:

Pars Stadium - Shiraz, Iran

Roofing is almost complete (2 panels left), pitch is coming in nicely... mostly working on the touchups... the outside of the stadium has been landscaped and actually looks nice unlike Nagshe Jahan. Only thing missing - a decent team!

Thanks a lot for fresh images and new informations Nokhodi jan. Shiraz indeed deserves a good team but i am hopeful they will have a Lige Bartar team just like Abadan. Also it will be exciting to see Foolad fans in their new stadium.
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post

You mean like an American style dome?
          If so, that makes pitch maintenance very difficult and pricey. Even in top facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            i do not know, but still the stadium do not look very very good to me. also the same for foolad stadium....i am not pro track field around the pitch, the only reason they build this, is to make sure the fans are not too close to the pitch...we need bigger stadiums without track field..dore meydani is OUT...
            A lot of the stadiums are built by the municipalities with public funds, so they need to consider other sports as well. This is the main reason they have the track fields. I remember when I was in Iran they would hold random track competitions in smaller stadiums around tehran.
            sigpic

Comment

Not necessarily just a dome. I also meant having a stadium with the roof covered so when you look up you cant see the sky therefore less issues with rain/really warm and sunny days.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              You mean like an American style dome?
              If so, that makes pitch maintenance very difficult and pricey. Even in top facilities.

Comment

Are teams even going to play in them?

AQR in Mashad has been a disaster as no one except a Reza Enayati goodbye game has been played there lol

Comment

Iran-Togo should have been held at AQR but since the incompetent IFF makes the decisions it will be held at the Azadi with the stadium barely getting half full.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    Iran-Togo should have been held at AQR but since the incompetent IFF makes the decisions it will be held at the Azadi with the stadium barely getting half full.
                    I'll be happy if it even gets half full. I doubt more than 10,000-15,000 fans will attend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nokhodi jan, you're the best! Thanks for always sharing news/photos and keeping us up to date. I appreciate your work

Comment

Finally, AQR stadium is going to host a NT game.

....Iran's Women NT will play Palestine in AQR.
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ59o90F...by=stadiumiran

Comment

Pars Stadium, Shiraz
                          Only a pieces left to complete the roof.
                          Pitch is starting to look good too.
                          Looks like most of the inside is done as well.

Comment

That stadium looks amazing! Are they finally getting rid of the old Hafezieh stadium?

Hopefully Fajr makes a IPL return and that stadium could be put to use.
                            There's so many good stadiums now in Iran and it disappoints why TM can't play any friendlies there

Comment

Foolad Arena, Ahvaz

Electrical, Mechanical and landscaping continuing.

Alot of older photos are circulating online right now about this stadium so I won't share those.

Roof walkways:

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                That stadium looks amazing! Are they finally getting rid of the old Hafezieh stadium?
                                Hopefully Fajr makes a IPL return and that stadium could be put to use.
                                There's so many good stadiums now in Iran and it disappoints why TM can't play any friendlies there
                                This is why I wanted Iran to host Asia Cup 2019 despite the usual rants about the current situation.
                                IR would have been forced to upgrade the stadiums to modern standards and let women in.
                                It would have been a win-win.

There is a stadium that is on-hold in Kerman. It is one of a kind in the world. I don't know why the stopped building it but it would truly be an amazing spectacle.
                                The built the stands and installed the pitch and just left.

Comment

Working...
                                X