The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    As long as they keep cutting the grass, it doesn't matter what style they do it in.
    well at least it is an improvement, remember the times when they used sheep to cut the grass?
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Looks like AQR will host the Supercup between Perspolis and Naft Tehran.

Comment

Shahid Kazemi locker room

Comment

Padideh's training in AQR

Comment

Azadi stadium is being renovated.
            Section by section: stands and drainage especially.
            3/36 zones will be renovated at first.
            Stadium will remain open and will take 3 hours.

http://www.tanavar.ir/picture_report...il/?qn=1600736
            http://www.tanavar.ir/panel/Video_Re..._M_1600736.mp4

Comment

why was supercup not played in AQR ? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                why was supercup not played in AQR ? Wtf
                Probably because Astan-e Qods didn't give any permission to play there. And now, they are playing cat and mouse with Padideh and Siah Jamegan. The latter might move their home games to Bojnurd.

Comment

I still don't understand who will use AQR. Padideh? Or Siah Jamegan too? Will Siah Jamegan stay on Samen?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I still don't understand who will use AQR. Padideh? Or Siah Jamegan too? Will Siah Jamegan stay on Samen?
                    No teams will play in Samen this season, sazman lig says it is not a suitable stadium. The two mashhadi teams were supposed to play at Emam Reza but now Raisi and his band of goons aren't allowing it so they might play in Bojnourd.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      No one will end up using it. It's a show piece and they don't want anyone "ruining" it.

Comment

To me the only use of AQR will be for Azadari and Raeisi 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          No teams will play in Samen this season, sazman lig says it is not a suitable stadium. The two mashhadi teams were supposed to play at Emam Reza but now Raisi and his band of goons aren't allowing it so they might play in Bojnourd.
                          What exactly is the reason. I really don't get it.

What a weird country we have. They build a nice stadium - no one can use it.
                          Whereas the half finished stadiums - we have teams actually play in those.

Comment

There are no football stadiums in Iran. You call this a football Arena?
                            Domaidani stadiums only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Pars Jonoobi's home ground before and after renovation. Seats will be added in the next weeks

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Pars Jonoobi's home ground before and after renovation. Seats will be added in the next weeks

Looks much better! but still room for improvements.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X