• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj denied the news about Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Taj denied the news about Azadi.
      What? Really? He's the one who bought it up in the first place!

Comment

According to this report, Perspolis have started to improve the facilities of Shahid Kazemi.

- A second training pitch is going to be installed
        - Gym, dressing room, nursing room, swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool will be renovated
        - The lockers in the dressing room will include the number and picture of each player, just like in many European countries.
        - Parking lots for players, journalists and fans will be added to the complex
        - VIP and journalist sections are going to be upgraded with red seats
        - Cafeteria for the fans will be added

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1391795...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Pictures of Shahid Kazemi

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            What? Really? He's the one who bought it up in the first place!
            That is what I read on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              According to this report, Perspolis have started to improve the facilities of Shahid Kazemi.

- A second training pitch is going to be installed
              - Gym, dressing room, nursing room, swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool will be renovated
              - The lockers in the dressing room will include the number and picture of each player, just like in many European countries.
              - Parking lots for players, journalists and fans will be added to the complex
              - VIP and journalist sections are going to be upgraded with red seats
              - Cafeteria for the fans will be added

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1391795...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)
              Good news!

What is going to happen with Derafshifar stadium now, for youth teams? and where is the second training pitch going to be installed?

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                Good news!

What is going to happen with Derafshifar stadium now, for youth teams? and where is the second training pitch going to be installed?
                According to this article, Derafshifar is going to be renovated and I believe youth teams will use it.

About the second training pitch: I think somewhere close to the stadium itself, just like European stadiums.

Comment

Great news regarding Shahid Kazemi stadium. I really hope whatever they build they also maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    According to this article, Derafshifar is going to be renovated and I believe youth teams will use it.

About the second training pitch: I think somewhere close to the stadium itself, just like European stadiums.
                    Thanks!

Apart from fighting with CQ Perspolis is moving in the right direction.

Comment

Persepolis is turning a page in its history. Finally we are becoming a well run and professional team. Good facilities, and also the board has invested a lot of money this year into the youth set up. I believe we have qualified coaches now and the whole "pay to play" system has been abolished. Persepolis with its supporters, history and pedigree, should be internationally reknown. We have taken the right first steps. Eventually it would be a dream if they upgraded Shahid Kazemi to 40 or 50,000 (which is doable looking at the structure of the stadium), and played there, with a training facility nearby.

For now we dream.... but you never know

Comment

^^^ That all out red room is a heart attack waiting to happen for anyone that enters it!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Persepolis is turning a page in its history. Finally we are becoming a well run and professional team. Good facilities, and also the board has invested a lot of money this year into the youth set up. I believe we have qualified coaches now and the whole "pay to play" system has been abolished. Persepolis with its supporters, history and pedigree, should be internationally reknown. We have taken the right first steps. Eventually it would be a dream if they upgraded Shahid Kazemi to 40 or 50,000 (which is doable looking at the structure of the stadium), and played there, with a training facility nearby.

For now we dream.... but you never know
                          to be very honest, Persepolis like any other Iranian Club is far away from being professional.... It doesn't make sense to cook a steak to make it look decent if the expiry date of the steak has expired....in the end you'll get stomachache or diarrhea anyhow.... so first you need to buy high-quality meat (a football-related management, a board which is not filled with corrupted officials, a basis for success)
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                            to be very honest, Persepolis like any other Iranian Club is far away from being professional.... It doesn't make sense to cook a steak to make it look decent if the expiry date of the steak has expired....in the end you'll get stomachache or diarrhea anyhow.... so first you need to buy high-quality meat (a football-related management, a board which is not filled with corrupted officials, a basis for success)
                            Taheri has shown he is a competent manager. Since he became the modir there has been a period of stability at the club not seen for a long time

Comment

Looks like AQR is going to be inaugurated on 24 Esfand (in about one month)

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                ^^^ That all out red room is a heart attack waiting to happen for anyone that enters it!
                                Tell me about it. Looks kind of cheesy. Might as well turn it into a McDonald's with all that red.

Comment

Working...
                                X