No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 38 years after the occupation, and many years after the Gulf countries, we seem to be getting somewhat decent stadiums...

Comment

Why do people called it the gulf on an Iranian forum? It's happened more than once now. It's Persian Gulf

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Almost 38 years after the occupation, and many years after the Gulf countries, we seem to be getting somewhat decent stadiums...
        This is PersianFootball dadash. Gulf is a word used to irritate the Iranians and everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by SinaOlyaei View Post
          This is PersianFootball dadash. Gulf is a word used to irritate the Iranians and everyone knows that.
          I was typing with one hand, and thought it was implied everyone knows what we are talking about. rofl sorry, next time I will just drop the food from my hands..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            I was typing with one hand, and thought it was implied everyone knows what we are talking about. rofl sorry, next time I will just drop the food from my hands..
            Thats fine bro, an alternative is that you can finish eating first so that the correct name is used.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
              Thats fine bro, an alternative is that you can finish eating first so that the correct name is used.
              Uhm, no. I never finish eating.

Comment

Nagshe Jahan Stadium looks like new fresh Azadi Stadium.

I love it

sepah4.jpg

Comment

I hope TM plays a WCQ here. Esfahan deserves it now with a decent stadium although they need to actually add the roof....once that is done I'd love to see it happen.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What happened to Tabriz stadium?

Comment

last progresses on Mianrood) Stadium 50,000
                      Mianrood2.jpg
                      I hope all this Stadium Projects will done asap. and iran finally can host a afc cup before i die .
                      This worth more for me more than any WC.
                      Last edited by tufun; 12-08-2016, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                        last progresses on Mianrood) Stadium 50,000
                        [ATTACH]17140[/ATTACH]
                        I hope all this Stadium Projects will done asap. and iran finally can host a afc cup before i die .
                        This worth more for me more than any WC.
                        How do you expect an AFC cup to be held in Iran when women are not allowed to enter the stadiums?

AFC wont allow it to happen!

Specially if it's being held in summer time, it's not possible for foreign men and women to be outside in those outfits!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          below 10? does that actually happen in Ahvaz?
                          Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          How do you expect an AFC cup to be held in Iran when women are not allowed to enter the stadiums?

AFC wont allow it to happen!

Specially if it's being held in summer time, it's not possible for foreign men and women to be outside in those outfits!
                          We've been over this before.
                          This is the AFC, where countries build their stadiums with slaves. You think they care about equal treatment and women's rights? Hahahahah
                          Iran could be even more dictatorial, but if we were licking PGCC boots they would let us host Asian Cup every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            We've been over this before.
                            This is the AFC, where countries build their stadiums with slaves. You think they care about equal treatment and women's rights? Hahahahah
                            Iran could be even more dictatorial, but if we were licking PGCC boots they would let us host Asian Cup every time.
                            Have you ever seen a country who bans women from coming to the stadium or even doesn't allow their hair to be shown, holding an AFC cup before?

Trust me! AFC wont allow it! Specially when East Asian teams and Australia wont handle it!

Comment

Thats not true. Non iranian womens are allowed to enter the stadiums with hejab.

i dont think thats a legal reason not allow us hosting AFC cup

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                below 10? does that actually happen in Ahvaz?
                                Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Have you ever seen a country who bans women from coming to the stadium or even doesn't allow their hair to be shown, holding an AFC cup before?

Trust me! AFC wont allow it! Specially when East Asian teams and Australia wont handle it!
                                Dude they are letting Qatar host a World Cup built with slave labor and they just said they won't serve alcohol.

Rules don't matter for AFC, or FIFA. This isn't Amnesty International - its a crooked organization run by people who probably don't even let their wives drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X