The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Because our lovely fans love ripping them out and throwing them at each other.
    nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Jesus, are they using The Sims game as their rendering program? That looks horrible.

In 1995 when they designed this stadium, that mockup was cutting edge

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Anyone got any news about Mianrood(Shiraz) Stadium? I read somewhere that it was going to have a capacity of 50k. That was a few years ago though, not sure how the progress is.
        This is how it is supposed to look when finished:
        Apparently it is planned to be finished by next year.
        http://90tv.ir/video/326521/%d8%a2%d...b1%d8%a7%d8%b2

Comment

the next embarrassing chapter of Iranian football and infrastructure!

sometimes I really wish I would win a lottery and invest the money to build a decent small stadium in Anzali....
          Last edited by persianallstars; 11-10-2016, 05:45 PM.
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Yadegar Emam as of today

Comment

Latest pictures of Foolad Arena

Comment

Dammit why don't we just hire Chinese contractors and get this sh*t over with. Ive been waiting for a finished proper stadium ever since I started following football back in the 90's. This is just pathetic.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

at least the seating design is cool...

Comment

The most modern stadium in Iran is located in tehran

It the first stadium with a whirlpool Right next to the pitch

IUST640-2.jpg

Comment

Foolad Arena

Foolad Arena is installing its heating system and it will install the pitch soon as well:

AQR Stadium

Smaller works remaining (lines, parking paving...)

Yadegare Imam Stadium

The pitch is slowly getting better. It can't be rushed though after the Tabriz authorities forced the subcontractor to bring in grass from another source.
                      Seats are slowly being replaced. White seats in general end up looking dirtier and older much sooner than other colors.

Will be ready by mid season.

Shiraz (Mianrood - Pars) stadium

They have apparently received funding and the heating system + pitch are being installed. My gut tells me we will have the lower level ready be June 2017 - but the upper level may not be ready.

Nagshe Jahan Stadium

Seating installation + roof work continuing:

Comment

Why the hell does Ahvaz need a heating system?? Talk about not utilizing your money correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Why the hell does Ahvaz need a heating system?? Talk about not utilizing your money correctly.
                          Their winter may be warm compared to most climates, but if it goes below 10 depending on the type of grass they use the pitch can lose color and/or strength.

Comment

below 10? does that actually happen in Ahvaz?

Comment

Finally some good improvements all around. Yadegar Imam's pitch looks a million times better....that pitch was awful especially for a big club like TS. Isn't AQR and Naghshe Jahan supposed to be hosting PGL games now?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                below 10? does that actually happen in Ahvaz?
                                The average lows in Ahvaz for December, January and February are below 10 degrees.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Finally some good improvements all around. Yadegar Imam's pitch looks a million times better....that pitch was awful especially for a big club like TS. Isn't AQR and Naghshe Jahan supposed to be hosting PGL games now?
                                AQR owners don't want to open until its 100% complete, including external buildings.

Naghse Jahan is hosting games now, but work on the upper level is continuing as well at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X