The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    10-15 min in what hour of the day? It takes at least 30-45 min unless you are on top of rocket. Add traffic and crazy taxi drivers and motorists, you get there late. It was better if they could build the stadium within city limits. for example in south west. Here I mean.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.6149.../data=!3m1!1e3
    This is not true. For someone who has grown up in Esfahan, our Journey from Isfahan's city centre (Pole Felezi) to Shahin Shahr took 25 minutes all the time. Naghshe Jahan is far closer than Shahin Shahr is and unless there is a car accident in the Highway it will take less than 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      This is not true. For someone who has grown up in Esfahan, our Journey from Isfahan's city centre (Pole Felezi) to Shahin Shahr took 25 minutes all the time. Naghshe Jahan is far closer than Shahin Shahr is and unless there is a car accident in the Highway it will take less than 15 minutes.
      What time of the day?

People come with bus, taxi, motorbike or personal car. The matches are played in the afternoon which is the busy time when people get off the work, the school kids coming back home and people get out to buy something or go around the city. Which highway did you use to get out of Isfahan? Not all people use personal car to get to Stadium either. Majority get there with bus, van, taxi or metro. If 15k~20K want to go stadium using their own car you can imagine the traffic on major highways. Depends on where fans live they can either take Kharrazi or Sayyad high ways both are on extreme west or east side of the town and they have to change to Chamran high way and later drive on fari streets to reach to stadium so I think you are wrong in your calculations. Most likely the bulk of fans don't go around the city to reach the Stadium. I stand by my estimates.

You probably used the highway 65 (Imam street to get out of city and not Kaveh Blvd / Highway 9 (Moalem). To imagine the distance and delay you need to think of a crowd coming to the stadium in afternoon/evening hours then see the traffic in highway and major streets such as Charbagh to grasp the situation.

Comment

Pitch finally installed at Sahand stadium.
        Will be ready in 10 days approximately.

Comment

I love Sahand Stadium. Probably my favorite after Azadi from Iran.

Comment

Azadi stadium's top level is now numbered:

Comment

Naghshe Jahan's pitch is lovely. Shame the 2nd level is still off!

Comment

Astane Ghodse Razavi (AQR) Stadium in Mashhad is ready to go. It needs to be inaugurated.

Comment

AQR is the best looking stadium in Iran.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I don't know how the lower sectors of Azadi Stadium look like, but the top level is simply awful... the frontage is already fragile
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Astane Ghodse Razavi (AQR) Stadium in Mashhad is ready to go. It needs to be inaugurated.

Looks nice but I'm not sure if the stadium is finished yet? I think the exterior is supposed to be kind of "covered" (you can check the renders on the net) so it seems there is still some work left

Comment

I wish TM would play a friendly in AQR....too beautiful not to be used by the most important team. super modern looking and at international standard, we need more like this
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Latest from Naghshe Jahan:

The 2nd level is finally getting seats!
                          The Sound system will also be ready soon.
                          The cloth for the roof won't be ready in time though and will be installed after the stadium is inaugurated.

Comment

The European pitch installed in Yadegar Emam

Comment

The name of this thread should be "Shocking examples of project management". How difficult can it be to build functional and modern football stadia?
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                The European pitch installed in Yadegar Emam

You mean 2nd rate Iranian pitch right?

Comment

Working...
                                X