No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will the results look like when it is finished? will it be open between the first and second floor? and will it be a hole between the sections on the second floor?
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
      How will the results look like when it is finished? will it be open between the first and second floor? and will it be a hole between the sections on the second floor?
      Yeah I've also wondered about that! I don't mind if they can't manage to cover the holes between the first and the second level but at least they should some how cover the wholes between sections in the second level because otherwise it will look so ugly and unsafe (even if it is safe).

Comment

hala, when will the NJ stadium be renovated, once it will be opened? 2017 or 2018?
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
          hala, when will the NJ stadium be renovated, once it will be opened? 2017 or 2018?
          From experience, probably 2050!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Lol NJ is actually close to Malek Shahr which almost close to the heart of the city. Foolad Shahr is about a 40 min drive on a dangerous where many people have been killed.
            lol at Malekshahr being near the heart of the city.

Where do you consider as heart of the city? Shahrdari, Charbagh, ...? Dolat Abbad is at northern outskirt of Isfahan.

Stadium
            https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7414.../data=!3m1!1e3

Stadium is closer to Isfahan than Foola Shahr but it is in dahati neighborhood of Isfahan. Isfahan is not like Tehran (North being bala shahr) but it is vice versa (the south is considered as bala shahr). The location of NJ is like the location of Shahid Kazemi Stadium in Tehran.

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.6130.../data=!3m1!1e3

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Where do you consider as heart of the city? Shahrdari, Charbagh, ...? Dolat Abbad is at northern outskirt of Isfahan.
              Stadium
              Stadium is closer to Isfahan than Foola Shahr but it is in dahati neighborhood of Isfahan. Isfahan is not like Tehran (North being bala shahr) but it is vice versa (the south is considered as bala shahr). The location of NJ is like the location of Shahid Kazemi Stadium in Tehran.
              Well, it's not like Azadi was in the heart of Tehran when it was being built. At the time, it was also a bit outside. It's now that the city has grown around it. I bet NJ will also be covered by city buildings soon enough and be considered "inside the city".

As for the dahati neighborhood, many of Sepahan's die hard fans who actually turn out in the stadium cheering for them, are from those parts. So this will be easy for them to get there and fill up the stadium. Other people can easier get there now than poorer people would if the stadium was somewhere further away from them.

The main point is, it's not as bad as you think. It's also nice to have another national stadium outside Tehran, somewhere with quite a large fan base! Yadegar e Emam in Tabriz is another nice one. They could have had a bigger one in Khuzestan too but I guess despite the number of fans turning up for the games, the general population is not as big as the big cities.

Comment

Some great news. They will install seats in upper tier of Nagshe Jahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Well, it's not like Azadi was in the heart of Tehran when it was being built. At the time, it was also a bit outside. It's now that the city has grown around it. I bet NJ will also be covered by city buildings soon enough and be considered "inside the city".

As for the dahati neighborhood, many of Sepahan's die hard fans who actually turn out in the stadium cheering for them, are from those parts. So this will be easy for them to get there and fill up the stadium. Other people can easier get there now than poorer people would if the stadium was somewhere further away from them.

The main point is, it's not as bad as you think. It's also nice to have another national stadium outside Tehran, somewhere with quite a large fan base! Yadegar e Emam in Tabriz is another nice one. They could have had a bigger one in Khuzestan too but I guess despite the number of fans turning up for the games, the general population is not as big as the big cities.
                  Dolat Abbad is HizbolAbad not necessarily a core base for Sepahan fans. I think main Sepahan fan base come from center and old part of the city. Esfehooniaye asil na hashieh neshin.

Comment

Dolat Abbad is HizbolAbad not necessarily a core base for Sepahan fans. I think main Sepahan fan base come from center and old part of the city. Esfehooniaye asil na hashieh neshin.
                    You seem to know so much about Esfahan's city structure and distribution of the population. Are you esfahani by any means? You surely must have lived there for quite some time at least.

What you say is true! but it still doesn't get away from the fact that a lot of the poorer people in the north are Seapahni fans as well. Those are the ones who make the difference. The core fan base from the esfahaniyaye asil are and will always be there.

Comment

Stadium

Malek Shahr is only like a 10-15 min drive from the heart of the city which is where Khaju, Charbagh, Meydoon, Darvaz Shiraz are all located. In the Malek Shahr area, there are still a large amount of Sepahan fans still residing there. But at the end of the day, it is easier access for Esfahanis compared to FooladShahr

Comment

10-15 min in what hour of the day? It takes at least 30-45 min unless you are on top of rocket. Add traffic and crazy taxi drivers and motorists, you get there late. It was better if they could build the stadium within city limits. for example in south west. Here I mean.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.6149.../data=!3m1!1e3

Comment

10-15 min in what hour of the day? It takes at least 30-45 min unless you are on top of rocket. Add traffic and crazy taxi drivers and motorists, you get there late. It was better if they could build the stadium within city limits. for example in south west. Here I mean.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.6149.../data=!3m1!1e3
                          I mean I like your location and its closer to majority of citizens, but you can't place a stadium next to a major hospital... You have sick people and ambulances rushing to the hospital everyday and including game day traffic is just brutal for that, so your location wouldn't work

Comment

inha stadium ro tamum bekonan, hala hata vasat-e kavir basheh.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Some great news. They will install seats in upper tier of Nagshe Jahan.
                              Yeah except they seats on the 2nd floor will be black and yellow. and the ones one the first floor are multi colour. Typical work by IR.

Comment

Tbh I dont care how the stadium looks... It just feels great to have our club back home and not to play on Zobahans ground anymore...

Comment

Working...
                                X