No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent picture from Azadi stadium. Does anyone know why they have not installed seats on the five bottom lines?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1RmyHh...en-by=varzesh3
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
      Recent picture from Azadi stadium. Does anyone know why they have not installed seats on the five bottom lines?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1RmyHh...en-by=varzesh3
      Its a work in progress. They're only about 25% done.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Issue is manufacturing capabilities and material availability. The seats are most likely injection molded, which will require a press capable of the high clamping pressure required. We are talking 400+ ton presses. Given the availability of said presses, if available, and capability of creating the tooling for it, again not being an easy task requiring CNC equipment and EDM capability, problem comes down to actual resin being used. I don't know the capability of the petrochemical industry in Iran, but processing UV resistant resin is no easy task and I highly doubt the manufacturers in Iran have access to material like Zytel Nylon or other plastics that get used in high sun light applications, such as car interiors. But anywho, I digress, I agree they should've used better color seats!

Edit: But again, Iran has a somewhat "decent" manufacturing capability. I'm guessing they probably took the cheap route and just didn't want to spend the money.
        Thanks for the explanation. Always good to learn new things.
        You must be a materials or chemical engineer, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Its a work in progress. They're only about 25% done.
          but if you have noticed that the guards in the stadium dont let people sit in the first 5 rows on the second floor during games either. dont know what that depends on, and maybe thats why they dont have installed seats there. like this pic. look at the second floor first 5 rows
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
            but if you have noticed that the guards in the stadium dont let people sit in the first 5 rows on the second floor during games either. dont know what that depends on, and maybe thats why they dont have installed seats there. like this pic. look at the second floor first 5 rows
            Maybe they don't want people sitting there in case anyone falls over.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Wow Mahestan how do you know all these details? [emoji106][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm a plastics pimp Joking aside, I deal with plastics a lot. Used to be in the industry that dealt with plastics all the time, not as much these days but I do come across it here and there.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Thanks for the explanation. Always good to learn new things.
              You must be a materials or chemical engineer, no?
              Mechanical. Should've became a dentist. Oh how I wish I was young again.

Comment

Yadegar Emam Stadium

Comment

Azadi needs a lot of renovation. Much work left to do...

https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...0643580665539/

Comment

Ideally we would do a big renovation on azadi. And use AQR for small matches and Yadegar emam tabriz since it's probably going to have a much nicer pitch, and Tabriz is a city with much cooler and milder weather for a better pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Latest images from Foolad Stadium. Not much progress recently.

Comment

Foolad Arena won't be ready until Norooz 2017 anyways.
                        Also because its being built privately by Foolad, there are not many good updates or photos.

Comment

حضور بانوان در استادیوم ثامن

خوزستان اسپورت- شب گذشته در جریان مراسم رونمایی از پیراهن تیم لیگ برتری مشهد اتفاق جالبی رخ داد.

این مراسم در حالی برگزار شد که ورود بانوان به استادیوم ثامن مشهد آزاد بود.
                          محسن ترکی داور مشهدی فوتبال ایران پس از اینکه در این مراسم مورد تقدیر قرار گرفت، درباره این اتفاق جالب عنوان کرد:
                          «خدا را شکر این اتفاق از قلب ایران، شهر امام رضا این اتفاق افتاد،
                          امیدواریم این حضور در همه فوتبال ایران اتفاق بیفتد
                          چرا که به پاک شدن محیط ورزشگاهها کمک خواهد کرد.»

Comment

what happened to AQR stadium? it was supposed to be opened for imam reza's birthday which was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                              what happened to AQR stadium? it was supposed to be opened for imam reza's birthday which was yesterday
                              From what I've seen, the stadium itself looks done, but the complex as a whole is not finished yet.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X