Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Finally, Azadi has become fully seated.
    Thank you FIFA for forcing these incompetents to apply changes.
    Not finished yet, they're still adding seats

Comment

Now upon each unfavored call by the refs, watch for flying seats falling down to the first floor on those poor spectators who sit in the lower floor.

It's frightening thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Now upon each unfavored call by the refs, watch for flying seats falling down to the first floor on those poor spectators who sit in the lower floor.

It's frightening thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I don't see seats fly at Azadi too much. More of a Tabriz thing.
        sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

They need to sort the pitch now.

Comment

Soooo damn boring seats. They should have Iran colors on the seats. Red white green. Like Dubai sport city stadium have emirates colors
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Seats aren't fully installed yet at Azadi, but they will be installed by the time Iran-Qatar takes place.
              These photos are from July 9, 2016.

Comment

If Azadi had a roof and colours wouldnt fade it wouldve been amazing if they installed green/white/red seats horizontal on both floors.

Comment

The only bad thing is that Azadi's capacity will be reduced to 85k once all the seats are installed

From 100k down to 85k wow damn

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    The only bad thing is that Azadi's capacity will be reduced to 85k once all the seats are installed

From 100k down to 85k wow damn
                    Between 75k to 80k actually as they said they will add between 40k to 45 k seats (1st tier already has 35k seats).. Yes , it seems we won't get to see our Azadi packed with 100 000 + supporters anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      Between 75k to 80k actually as they said they will add between 40k to 45 k seats (1st tier already has 35k seats).. Yes , it seems we won't get to see our Azadi packed with 100 000 + supporters anymore
                      Well....let's see it this way! Azadi should have had seats from the beginning which means it was meant to have ca 80k capacity. We were the ones misusing it!

but wow, this means if they would somehow continue upgrading Naghshe Jahan stadium as it was planned from the beginning (75k), it would have the same capacity as Azadi??

Comment

More pics from Tabriz's stadium.
                        The work is 30% complete. The grass will have a 10 year warranty.
                        Field should be ready for use by the league in early October 2016.

Photos from skyscraper city Iran forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          If Azadi had a roof and colours wouldnt fade it wouldve been amazing if they installed green/white/red seats horizontal on both floors.
                          Regardless of anything, there is no way they would install red or blue seats in Azadi for the very obvious reason.

Wow, now Tabriz doing some fundamental improvement with their stadium. All our stadiums should have such pitch system!

Comment

have u been to azadi? Seats are overrated, its more fun to sit on the 2nd level in azadi where there used to be no seets. its a shame capacity will be reduced a lot!

Comment

Can somebody tell me what happened to these seats and why they were changed?
                              Thanks,

B
                              http://www.stades-spectateurs.com/im...i-stadium.jpeg

Comment

I agree seats are totally unnecessary. The second floor was way better then the first.

Comment

Working...
                                X