The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
    did they just say that the contract for works to fit seating to second tier at Azadi has been agreed and will start asap?
    Yes, but please kindly take the "Will start ASAP" with their own interpretation (God knows how long)

Comment

For the love of tits, when are we going to see actual results.

I get very excited when I see the potential. But then.. It's just potential.

AQR is the only respectable Stadium in Iran at the moment. And what's embarrassing for the other stadiums is that AQR hasn't even had ONE game played since it was established.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        The saddest part about all this is thaT even the foolad and imam reza stadiums that seem to be the most modern stadiums in Iran are still based on the old concept of how stadiums should be built. e.g running tracks, visible tunnels around the pitch, large distance between the fans and the pitch, cheap chairs, concrete based designs etc.

We are at least two decades behind with our latest stadiums and the worrying part is that some of the contractors and designers are foreign.
        Foolad and Mes stadiums are football only and have no tracks. Still the spectators are a bit further than those in Europe.

Comment

IF and a big IF all the projects get finished, the state of PGPL stadiums will be much better.

Am I the only one who likes ghadir? I love that it says KHUZESTAN in big letters, its a relatively large stadium, and has a decent pitch.
          AQR is really nice looking.
          Foolads will be quite nice as well.

I quite honestly don't care if the new stadiums are super modern looking, as long as they get finished and have good pitches, I can be happy.

Esfahan really needs a better stadium than fooladshahr tho.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            IF and a big IF all the projects get finished, the state of PGPL stadiums will be much better.

Am I the only one who likes ghadir? I love that it says KHUZESTAN in big letters, its a relatively large stadium, and has a decent pitch.
            AQR is really nice looking.
            Foolads will be quite nice as well.

I quite honestly don't care if the new stadiums are super modern looking, as long as they get finished and have good pitches, I can be happy.

Esfahan really needs a better stadium than fooladshahr tho.
            Ghadir is horrible, 50km outside of Ahvaz, literally in the middle of nowhere, big track, no roof.... That is why Foolad can draw only 3,000 a game there. When their own stadium finishes, I wouldn't be suprised if their average is near 10k.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Ghadir is horrible, 50km outside of Ahvaz, literally in the middle of nowhere, big track, no roof.... That is why Foolad can draw only 3,000 a game there. When their own stadium finishes, I wouldn't be suprised if their average is near 10k.
              I've seen the stadium full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why would they even make stadiums so far from the city? Unless there is a great transpiration alternative for driving, such as Train, frequent bus departures etc.

Comment

I've seen the stadium full

Yes maybe 3 or 4 times since it was inaguarted 3 years ago it was full.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Why would they even make stadiums so far from the city? Unless there is a great transpiration alternative for driving, such as Train, frequent bus departures etc.

It is a great mystery to all of us. Other stadiums such as this are

Fooladshahr Stadium: 38km away from Isfahan

Samen Stadium: 30 km away from Mashhad City Centre

Yadegar Emam Stadium: 20 km away from Qom City Centre

Including Ghadir that means there are 4 stadiums that are >20km from the city centre. That means 7 our of 16 teams are playing in stadiums that are too far for fans, if they fixed this problem alone, it would add maybe 1,000 or 2,000 to attendance.

Comment

It is a great mystery to all of us. Other stadiums such as this are

Fooladshahr Stadium: 38km away from Isfahan

Samen Stadium: 30 km away from Mashhad City Centre

Yadegar Emam Stadium: 20 km away from Qom City Centre

Including Ghadir that means there are 4 stadiums that are >20km from the city centre. That means 7 our of 16 teams are playing in stadiums that are too far for fans, if they fixed this problem alone, it would add maybe 1,000 or 2,000 to attendance.
                      I think the reason for the placement of these stadiums out in the middle of nowhere is a SECURITY matter!!!

As you know, IR sees football as a security issue. If you place the stadiums way outside of a city, then you can control the crowd before they get back to that city and are dispersed in the streets. If a mad crowd gets out of the stadium and right into the streets of a city, it is much more difficult to limit and control them.

That should be the reason!
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

In France, the new stadiums they build is far from the city center, as there is no space in the city center and need much space : Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Saint-Denis (Paris). Sure there is public transport but it is not so so convenient.

Comment

Also I checked on google maps and Ghadir is only 15km from the center of ahvaz. Not 50.

Comment

They're far away from city centers because of cheap property. That's about it.

Comment

The most modern stadium in Iran is located in..

Also I checked on google maps and Ghadir is only 15km from the center of ahvaz. Not 50.

Oh then 15 KM is really nothing. I mean here in LA if we wanna watch a hockey/Basketball game we have to drive 30-40 miles to staple center, or to watch football/soccer games 40-50 miles which is about 70-80KM

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/264100/%D9%88%D...88%D8%B9%D9%87

Comment

Working...
                                X