The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    These would be perfect for rah ahan and Naft....it's ridiculous to think that such a small stadium is suitable for Persepolis or Esteghlal
    This is a perfect stadium and size. It can be built for a 2nd row in the future. See the 2nd section is independent and can be added throughout the stadium. I would start with this and then add the second section to the other side to make it symmetrical then it would be 25000 seater which is more than enough. The issue I have is the "roof" or so called "roof" what the heck is that? It is stopping wind? that's not a roof LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      The reason why Azadi is empty every week for both red and blue, is because of the tickets are too expensive.
      I don't think so.
      I'm pretty sure iran has some of the cheapest ticket prices in the world for these football games, which is why there are so many low class people inside the stadiums.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

That Foolad Khusetan stadium is looking great, can't wait till it's done, shall be nice to watch some of our domestic football matches played in such beautiful facilities.

Having said that, it's a shame that a football-crazed region like Gilan and in particular Rasht lacks a proper stadium, a historical team with one of the most loyal and hardcore football fans of the country has been playing its entire football history in one of the lowest quality stadiums of Iran. The irony is the fact that this city and team is in the biggest need of stadiums like that of Foolad's, as it is the soggiest city of an IPL team, poor spectators must sit on those crappy and broken cemented seats fully exposed to rain and snow, while the football itself being played on a literally quagmire of a field...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          That Foolad Khusetan stadium is looking great, can't wait till it's done, shall be nice to watch some of our domestic football matches played in such beautiful facilities.
          Having said that, it's a shame that a football-crazed region like Gilan and in particular Rasht lacks a proper stadium, a historical team with one of the most loyal and hardcore football fans of the country has been playing its entire football history in one of the lowest quality stadiums of Iran. The irony is the fact that this city and team is in the biggest need of stadiums like that of Foolad's, as it is the soggiest city of an IPL team, poor spectators must sit on those crappy and broken cemented seats fully exposed to rain and snow, while the football itself being played on a literally quagmire of a field...
          Actually, Damash is getting relegated from Azadegan league. AFAIK Rashtis don't care enough about their team Damash and most of them are either Esteghlali or Perspolisi.
          A nice 10k football only stadium in Anzali would be sweet though

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            Actually, Damash is getting relegated from Azadegan league. AFAIK Rashtis don't care enough about their team Damash and most of them are either Esteghlali or Perspolisi.
            A nice 10k football only stadium in Anzali would be sweet though
            Actually my bad, by Rasht I meant to say Anzali for Malavan.

Comment

my hope is that the money that is flowing into the country could be used to fix the infrastructure, which are thousand and thousands of them across the country. but i feel that sepah will use it for other stuff!! fuck the sepah
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Now that the sanctions are lifted and billions will be flowing in the system soon, we should not only see these stadiums completed but our channels should broadcast matches in HD.

Let's see how much money these ass cracks of human beings actually invest into Iran and not stack them only in their pockets..

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Have you been to shomal recently?

Its a complete shock, you feel like you've crossed into some fucked up low infrastructure place like Tajikistan or Afghanistan.
                  Compared to Tehran, Karaj, Isfahan, Shiraz, and Kashan, its a god damn joke.

Forget the stadiums! it looks so poor and all the streets and infrastructure sucks in shomal.
                  I don't really know why, but I was depressed at how ugly the cities were in shomal despite how amazingly beautiful the forests, mountains, and nature were.

The way they build the homes, there is no proper access to the beach or anything.

We really have to start investing in our coastal areas, especially the Persian gulf.

All the countries around the Persian gulf except IRAN have a nice large beautiful city on the PG.
                  This is because it has beautiful bountiful and warm water.
                  it would be interesting to see if we can plan for a new city there.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Have you been to shomal recently?
                    Its a complete shock, you feel like you've crossed into some fucked up low infrastructure place like Tajikistan or Afghanistan.
                    Compared to Tehran, Karaj, Isfahan, Shiraz, and Kashan, its a god damn joke.
                    Forget the stadiums! it looks so poor and all the streets and infrastructure sucks in shomal.
                    I don't really know why, but I was depressed at how ugly the cities were in shomal despite how amazingly beautiful the forests, mountains, and nature were.
                    The way they build the homes, there is no proper access to the beach or anything.
                    We really have to start investing in our coastal areas, especially the Persian gulf.
                    All the countries around the Persian gulf except IRAN have a nice large beautiful city on the PG.
                    This is because it has beautiful bountiful and warm water.
                    it would be interesting to see if we can plan for a new city there.
                    Exactly, I spent 6 weeks in Shomal last summer (have a villa there), I got same thoughts as you got, I was uppset and disgusted all the time over there..garbages every where on the streets, no infrastructure, no trafic rules,
                    Dozdahaye dolati almost tamame sahelha ra kharidan va sakhtoomaye zesht o kassif sakhtan...never seen some where else that its allowed to put houses so tight on the beaches....the landscape is beautiful however as you said...the rest is like you are in a huge bathroom (WC)....really a pity to see all that. I am thinking about to leave Shomal for good and invest more i Southern part of our country.....khaste shodim az daste Akbar Joojeha

Comment

you guys make it sound like Tehran is a beautiful city like Prague or Paris, IMO it just looks the same as Karachi.. not much difference.

Comment

you guys make it sound like Tehran is a beautiful city like Prague or Paris, IMO it just looks the same as Karachi.. not much difference.

Tehran is gorgeous. Her mountains are majestc. why you hatin' bro?

Comment

Did you just fucking compare karachi with tehran?
                          SMHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                            Did you just fucking compare karachi with tehran?
                            SMHHHH
                            It was literally one of the most questionable comments on these forums and we have no shortage of questionable/idiotic comments on these forums

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Tehran is gorgeous. Her mountains are majestc. why you hatin' bro?
                              Bro I'm saying the truth and I'm not hating. most of Shomali cities are uggly but Tehran isn't what I call a gorgeous city either and the pics you posted were cherry picked. Her mountains are majestic though, that I admit.
                              Anyways I think we should stay on topic

Comment

Posted by irani8 on skyscrapercity

12547533_1777977129090695_117168753_n.jpg
                                Naghshe Jahan stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X