AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    You never stop using this excuse do you?
    baba you been here for 2 weeks how do you know what excuse I use or not?

And it's not an excuse, it's pretty obvious for anyone with half a brain to see that Naft, whether in the ACL or the PGL, have been sucking badly so far this season.

Right now Naft is in the same boat as your beloved Chelsea.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

You never stop using this excuse do you?
      You just joined this forum, yet you don't speak like it. Do we know you?

Comment

Here's how I see it: Our national team is better, but not good enough to win any trophies. Their clubs are better, but are good enough to win trophies. I remember Al Sadd won the ACL a couple years back.
        Lol would you rather play on the biggest stage of football, or win some tokhmi gutter Mickey mouse kids tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          A small problem tho, they don't have Lima, Ribeiro or Asamoah Gyan in their national team
          with this Aspire thing evolving they will probably have a few Gyan by 2017-2018

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            baba you been here for 2 weeks how do you know what excuse I use or not?

And it's not an excuse, it's pretty obvious for anyone with half a brain to see that Naft, whether in the ACL or the PGL, have been sucking badly so far this season.
            Lol I can read the comments here, don't have to be a member. And last I checked, none of the IPL champions made much better progress either the past decade or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              A small problem tho, they don't have Lima, Ribeiro or Asamoah Gyan in their national team
              Only a matter of time..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Only a matter of time..
                At least Qatar already realised that

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Lol would you rather play on the biggest stage of football, or win some tokhmi gutter Mickey mouse kids tournament?
                  You say that like we make the WC every year, and that Tokhmi Mickey mouse trophy puts them in the FCWC where they can go up against CL winners. AL Sadd played with Bayern last time they won. I would love for a team from Iran to get an opportunity like that

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaah. How many chances are we missing!?

Comment

You say that like we make the WC every year, and that Tokhmi Mickey mouse trophy puts them in the FCWC where they can go up against CL winners. AL Sadd played with Bayern last time they won. I would love for a team from Iran to get an opportunity like that
                      And yet, when was the last time UAE or Qatar made it to the world cup?

Comment

Lol I can read the comments here, don't have to be a member. And last I checked, none of the IPL champions made much better progress either the past decade or so.
                        I know and it sucks.
                        But this is not last seasons Naft. That tesm was 3rd in the league. This team is 15th. So don't make the assumption that PGL sucks because of Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I know and it sucks.
                          But this is not last seasons Naft. That tesm was 3rd in the league. This team is 15th. So don't make the assumption that PGL sucks because of Naft.
                          I'll take it back the day a team from the IPL wins the ACL.

Comment

ahhhh man hardafe in baziye arabaro mibinam cheghadr nefratam bishtar mishe

Comment

Khals khalas khalas khalas oba oba oba oba oooooooohhhhhhh

Comment

Well our AFC champions league adventure for 2015 ends after 290 pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X