No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derakhshan will probably come out and say "Remember these wins are still mine. I left when the team was an ACL champion"

"یادتون نره که همه این بردها هنوز ماله منه،تیم قهرمان آسیا تحویل دادم رفتم"

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      Congratulations to Persepolis and Naft for making it to the next round...!

Which teams are they playing next?
      Perspolis vs Al Hilal
      Naft vs Al Ahli (Saudi)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Read my post again, you didn't grasp the meaning of it. In Iran 4-5 teams are competing for the title, while in Arab leagues it's usually one or max two teams.

What you just posted has nothing to do with what I said, it means that different teams win the league in Iran, UAE and Saudi.
        i can post the runner up as well too, you will see the same old suspects in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th position almost every year! last year and this have been an exception in IPL as we reduced our league to 16 teams from 18 teams, which increases competition.

all 3 league have smaller league and more competitive, UAE 14 teams, Qatar 14 teams and Saudi 14 teams.

i do not understand how you can say IPL is more competitive when you have 2 more team than the rest of the other leagues.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          i do not understand how you can say IPL is more competitive when you have 2 more team than the rest of the other leagues.
          Sorry then, you are right

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Sorry, you are right
            i know i am, that is why CQ force IFF to reduce league from 18 to 16 teams to increase quality. obviously IFF and you think the same way that more team = more competition.

now imagine going from 16 teams to 14 teams, instead of 5 teams in the competition for championship we will have 8-9 teams in the competition for championship.

but i guess that is too much of a stretch for your mind to wrap around.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              but i guess that is too much of a stretch for your mind to wrap around.
              Whatever makes you sleep at night, genius .
              You're on a serious crusade and visibly it's useless to argue logically you were right since the very beginning

Comment

Do you guys really have time for arguing about nothing? Barca vs Bayern the semifinal of CL is on, only few minutes gone and it's a crazy game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Do you guys really have time for arguing about nothing? Barca vs Bayern the semifinal of CL is on, only few minutes gone and it's a crazy game.
                  oh come on i think we made some progress now with this discussion
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Here's some interesting statistics... This is the record of Iranian teams in this year's ACL vs. other countries (W, D, L)

vs. Qatar: 2, 1, 2

vs. Saudi Arabia: 3, 1, 3

vs. UAE: 1, 1, 2

vs. Uzbekistan: 3, 2, 3

Basically, we had an even record (same wins and losses) against every single country except UAE where we has one less win. So overall it doesn't look like anyone was all over us, nor were we all over anyone else.

Comment

IM Happy 2 teams could manage the 2nd round, but lets be realistic both teams are two weak win acl like the past 20 years.
                      The east groups are much stroger than west. If we would in the east, not one of our teams would manage to the 2rd round.
                      Last edited by tufun; 05-06-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Same applies to the Qatari, Saudi and Emirates teams. All unacceptable excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        How does the same apply to Qatar when their league is already over?

Comment

https://twitter.com/andreptch/status/596029158888742913

al nasr best player will be suspended after crazy fight in the tunnel!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            How does the same apply to Qatar when their league is already over?
                            that's because in Qatar and Saudi other than the league they have 2 other Championships as well, one is like the Amir's cup (hazfi cup) and another one called the Kings cup or Prince cup which is like the (Shield cup in UK). so if you add these 3 different competition it adds up to a lot of games.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

People are forgetting that this years reps are not the historically good ones (esteghlal,sepahan, zob ahan).
                              Perspolis is a mid table club but still made it to the next round
                              Naft made the next round on their debut
                              Tractor could have easily made it to the next round if it wasn't for a dumb coach
                              Foolad was missing many key players due to sarbazi

So 2/4 teams is pretty good considering we have barely any tm players on these clubs and spend 25% of what these Arab teams do.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                People are forgetting that this years reps are not the historically good ones (esteghlal,sepahan, zob ahan).
                                Right on man. Agha what do we have to do or say in order for you to thank our post Don't make me to add it to my bucket list

Comment

Working...
                                X