No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Gabriel still taking direct free kicks?! He takes the shot every time and misses miserably Branco should let nouri and alishah do the job.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

1-1 Oh god Nice goal

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Ouch Naft being toyed around by Al-Ain. Our clubs get outplayed by these Persian Gulf states clubs year after year, this get worse year after year.

IPL needs to put a salary cap on all domestic players, thus better allocating their budget by buying much higher caliber foreign players to help their teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        this shows that our league is a joke when your top 3 teams in the league are struggling so badly in the ACL. these teams are good in the league but as soon as they step outside of iran they loose because they run out of ideas.

in a league when the head coaching job is only limited to 15-20 coaches and they keep rotating from team to team, you run out of idea and tactics!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Fuck fuck fuck.

Comment

Wow look at that sloppy defending by Perspolis. 1-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pakhtakor 0 - Al-Shabab 2 (FT)

Naft are through to the knock-out round and will play Al-Ahli (Saudi) on May 20th in Saudi Arabia in the first leg.

Comment

I actually prefer for this result to remain....I'd rather see both Naft and PP finish 2nd and avoid each other rather than have one eliminate the other next round
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lakhwiya have scored a third goal on Al-Nassr and the Saudis have been playing with one man down since the 1st half.

As it stands, PP will finish 2nd in the group and play Al-Hilal in Azadi on May 19th in the 1st leg.

Iran vs. Saudi for both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    I actually prefer for this result to remain....I'd rather see both Naft and PP finish 2nd and avoid each other rather than have one eliminate the other next round
                    Under no circumstances will they play against each other.

Naft vs Al Ahli Saudi Arabia

PP vs Al Hilal Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Group A & B don't play each other GA jaan.

Comment

PP v Al Hilal, damn that's tough... But should be a nice match in Azadi

Comment

It doesn't matter if they lose, each time they play a match they learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            PP v Al Hilal, damn that's tough... But should be a nice match in Azadi
                            Damnnn...that will be a lovely game.

Comment

Until Now advance to next round:

4 Teams from South Korea
                              2 Teams from Iran
                              2 Teams from Saudi Arabia
                              2 Teams from Qatar
                              2 Teams from Emirates
                              2 Teams from Japan
                              2 Teams from China

0 Teams advance from Uzbekistan, Australia, Thailand and Vietnam

Comment

Why Taromi didn't pass the ball?

Comment

Working...
                                X