No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To sum up iranian club in ACL : goals scored : penalty, goals conceded : penalty.

IPL : penalty penalty penalty

Comment

Makani was superb today, he is so strange man. One day he will play worse than an azadegan keeper and then the next he'll look like de gea. Saved PP's rear end atleast 2-3 times today, well done.

Nouri's good form has continued, when he plays well PP usually does so too. Just goes to show how important he is to this team, good stuff from him today.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
        Mamani was superb today, he is so strange man. One day he will play worse than an azadegan keeper and then the next he'll look like de gea. Saved PP's rear end atleast 2-3 times today, well done.

Nouri's good form has continued, when he plays well PP usually does so too. Just goes to show how important he is to this team, good stuff from him today.
        Nouri is great. I love how composed he is when on the ball, he makes really smart moves and passes. Him, Navidkia and Haddadifar are the most intelligent players in our league by far

Comment

^ agreed, it's a shame haddadifar and navidkia have been so injury prone throughout their careers. And Nouri has always suffered from a lack of consistency (not always being his fault I must add). One can only imagine how good they could have been if they could have managed to stay healthy/have a decent supporting cast (in nouri's case).
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nouri has been great lately. Like I said I will never understand how sometimes he is absolutely brilliant, amazing touch, vision, composed finishing. While sometimes he goes invisible!
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Asian girls love Tractor Sazi

jaaaaaanaaaaaammmmmmm

Bizde Asiali kizlari severiz .... oooooffffbahhhh
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Foolad Vs LOKOMOTIV 1-1 Min 41

Comment

The footballitarin stream on youtube is not working but you can watch the game here:
                  http://www.telewebion.com/en/live/va...live-broadcast

Comment

The footballitarin link is working now. Second half just started and still 1-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJUyar5Q9n8#t=1792

Comment

Now we just need Al Hilal to win against Sadd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        So much for the ridiculous belief shared by too many fools that Lekhwiya is among the strongest teams in this year's ACL...
                        Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        It's about IPL's 9th placed team demolishing QSL's best team
                        LOL. Yes, those two statements are the same and also gooz = shaghigheh!

Comment

I hope Tractor does something magical, 'cause I'm starting to write-off our chances of even getting 2 teams into the round of 16 way too early this year!

Both Kashima and Urawa are losing their games 1-0 with the games into injury time and they're both playing the 3rd placed teams in their group!

That means 3 of the 4 J-League teams are going to be at the bottom of their groups with 0 points out of 6 games total!!! And the only reason the only other J-league team (Kashiwa) has got a win so far is because they have an extremely weak team from Vietnam in their group.

I guess, we can write off the J-league as being the best in Asia, if we hadn't already - they'e been struggling in this competition for years.

Comment

If persepolis wins their group and fooled comes second they will meet in the last 16
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              If persepolis wins their group and fooled comes second they will meet in the last 16
                              Lol, just our luck..

Comment

Those 1-0 results were final for East Asia and the Beijing-Suwon game ended 0-0.

Tractor game under way:

Comment

Working...
                                X