No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope mansourian comes to his senses and plays nong up top as striker where he belongs....i was very surprised to see him make such a foolish mistake in the first match by playing him on the right flank. if amiri and nong bring their A game we can still have some hope
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

volleyball ham ke darim mibazim be italia

2 set italy 0 iran right now

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
        volleyball ham ke darim mibazim be italia

2 set italy 0 iran right now
        Dadash that match ended hours ago....

Comment

3-0 italy

Comment

Al-ahli vs Naft Tehran link:
            http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/322729...233325|53|1|en

Comment

Let's go Naft Tehran!!!

Comment

yaroo dare galesho mibast khoob mishood in bolandgoo bedaste

Comment

Someone destroy that annoying speaker in the stadium, pretty please

Comment

what channel are u guys watching it on? none of the channels are showing it and footballitarin stream isnt getting a signal....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Are there other steams? Livetv doesn't work and IRIB doesn't broadcast the game

Comment

The livetv link above is working for me, but annoying as FUCK without commentary and ye moft az beekh arab on speakers!

Comment

How sad... Our own channels don't broadcast the match..

Comment

I got it working on LIVETV, from the link posted above. They got a PA system running with some dude singing, it is fucking annoying. I don't know how NAFT players are going to focus with all that annoying music.

Comment

http://www.tunisvista.com/medias/al-...ve-online.html

HD stream but arabic

Comment

The atmosphere is always so ridiculous is those persian gulf arab countries, they confused a mosque with a football stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X