No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arabs remain the most disgusting thing football has to offer. I have NEVER seen an arab team being ahead AND playing a fair match without grass rolling. The chances of Khomeinei's ass appearing on the moon are higher than an arab team to play fair.

A clear PK was not given, while the other one was a shameful dive. Naft missed Mobali's crosses. On bad days like today you have to rely on set-pieces, something that is usually Naft's strength. Happy to see Sadeghian slowly coming back, thanks to Mansourian who is giving him the mental support he needs. Still Sadeghian is far away from his top form and what we have seen from him with Perspolis in his first season. I think it's because he lacks playing time & stamina, surely will improve week after week.

Mansourian needs more time to create the same compact team as last season, hopefully it will be enough for the 2nd leg...
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The importance of Mobali and his free kicks and playing making skills was missing big time!!!! He must come back! As the usual traditional Iranian soccer, the passing from mid fielders to strikers are yet again weak and is relied upon just hit under the ball have the strikers chase it!!!!!!! We do this in TM as well!!! No coach seem to learn and see it and fix it!!! Until then, all goals for all Iranian teams will come from set Pieces and corners. We are weak!!! Our coaches are idiots!! And we don't spend money! The end. Now let's go watch some real soccer in Europe

Comment

I missed this match. I hope we will come back in the away leg and qualify to the semi-final.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          Arabs remain the most disgusting thing football has to offer. I have NEVER seen an arab team being ahead AND playing a fair match without grass rolling. The chances of Khomeinei's ass appearing on the moon are higher than an arab team to play fair.

A clear PK was not given, while the other one was a shameful dive. Naft missed Mobali's crosses. On bad days like today you have to rely on set-pieces, something that is usually Naft's strength. Happy to see Sadeghian slowly coming back, thanks to Mansourian who is giving him the mental support he needs. Still Sadeghian is far away from his top form and what we have seen from him with Perspolis in his first season. I think it's because he lacks playing time & stamina, surely will improve week after week.

Mansourian needs more time to create the same compact team as last season, hopefully it will be enough for the 2nd leg...
          Naft used to play very good football last year and if they start to only rely on searching PK, set piece or desperate long shot like 90% of iranian teams, they can stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Naft used to play very good football last year and if they start to only rely on searching PK, set piece or desperate long shot like 90% of iranian teams, they can stay home.
            That was not what I meant. Point was that if you have a bad day & can't create enough chances then set-pieces are the best way. Naft actually scored a lot of goals from set-pieces last year, especially by copying CQ's tactics on corners.

Last edited by Nariman; 08-26-2015, 02:32 PM.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Love the PERSIAN GULF banner.

Comment

Mobali and padovani definitely missing
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

In order to qualify to the next round, Naft will have to win 2-0, 3-1, or 1-0 to win in PKs. I'd say they should just go for the 2-0 and be done with it. It won't be easy this one. It won't be hard but it will be annoying. Naft needs to stay focused and execute on their chances.

Comment

Need to stay strong. There is no reason we can't go into UAE and get a win for ourselves.

They must stay patient, don't lose focus if things don't go their way from the start of the game, and most importantly they need to be clinical in front of goal.

I'm not too worried

Comment

Naft don't need to worry, just keep composed.
                      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        In order to qualify to the next round, Naft will have to win 2-0, 3-1, or 1-0 to win in PKs. I'd say they should just go for the 2-0 and be done with it. It won't be easy this one. It won't be hard but it will be annoying. Naft needs to stay focused and execute on their chances.
                        If Naft win 2-1 they still go through though correct? more away goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          Need to stay strong. There is no reason we can't go into UAE and get a win for ourselves.

They must stay patient, don't lose focus if things don't go their way from the start of the game, and most importantly they need to be clinical in front of goal.

I'm not too worried
                          I admire your optimism aziz

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                            If Naft win 2-1 they still go through though correct? more away goals.
                            Yeah you're right, my mistake.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                They can pull it off even with a 3-2 win Ali jaan. Unless the away goals don't count as 2 goals?

Comment

Working...
                                X