No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's strange seeing Assaidi playing there! He was like one of the biggest talents in Holland just a few years ago and even transfered to Liverpool! He's just 26-27 or so, don't know what happened to him...
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

FT

Naft 0-1 Al Ahli
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I'm disgusted at the style of football played in this tournament. Sorry, but I won't be tuning in to the second leg. I have better things to do with my life than watch a bunch of grassrollers waste three minutes off the clock.

What a disgrace to football.

Comment

FT Naft 0-1 Al Ahli

What a shame, but to be honest Naft didn't deserve anything out of this game.

Comment

khaak! vay and this is asian champions league. What a thriller!!!!! I saw everything, but nothing that had to with football. Very very poor game from both teams. The level is crap. The 2nd qualification round to UEFA champions league with clubs from Estonia and Lithuania is more interesting to watch.

Comment

i dont think we even had a shot on their goal..?

Comment

TERRIBLE game from Naft. This was the first full match of theirs that I've watched this season. They have no cohesion whatsoever and tactically they're very weak - more like non-existent actually...

They don't look as motivated as last season either. It's like a completely different team. No wonder they haven't even got a single win this season even in the PGL and barely scored any goals (other than the match against Malavan).

Comment

I fell asleep right before the end of the 1st half and woke up at the 80th minute lol. From the little I saw, it seems we were pretty toothless upfront? Sadeghian was one of the few who could make things happen, and not even he could do enough to cause any real damage. Can't believe Amiri held on to the ball for so long in the first half though, that should've been a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    It's strange seeing Assaidi playing there! He was like one of the biggest talents in Holland just a few years ago and even transfered to Liverpool! He's just 26-27 or so, don't know what happened to him...

Comment

Naft never looked like they were gonna score today.

Comment

Sadeghian seemed very focused and motivated. Must be Mansourians guidance
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

what does Naft need on road to qualify? a 2-0?

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                            what does Naft need on road to qualify? a 2-0?
                            Only Win.

If Naft win 1 vs 0 Extra Time.

IF Naft win, 2 vs 0, 2 vs 1, 3 vs 0, 3 vs 1 etc Naft Advance.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                              Only Win.

If Naft win 1 vs 0 Extra Time.

IF Naft win, 2 vs 0, 2 vs 1, 3 vs 0, 3 vs 1 etc Naft Advance.
                              I see... not impossible but something has to change in the rotation... Al Ahli will just pull back on D and grass roll to qualify.

Comment

The only bright side was that Sadeghian looked great and seems to have retrieved his top form. Easily the most technical Iranian player in current football, his agility is amazing as well.

I'm still confident that Naft can turn this around in the away leg and they will react accordingly to this loss. Unfortunately one thing is sure, they maybe look better on paper than last year but their incredible chemistry that brought them close to the league title and ACL QF, seem to be gone

Comment

Working...
                                X