AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

However, he said that his priority is to play for Syria but the Syrian national team coach is not inviting him because he celebrated in Kuwait Cup Final with the Syrian Rebels flag.
    Then he doesn't want to play for Syria, but rather some phantom nation created by the opposition...see below quote.

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    How about the Islamic State?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He would most likely get to play for Saudi Since hes been there in the league. UAE would be retarded to get him when they have Ahmed Khalil and Ali Mabkhout and Qatar have too many striking options as it is. I mean they had just snagged that Mohammed Muntari from Ghana and he turned out to be a flop also. This guy is already 26.

Comment

Qatar shouldn't be worried, they will import some African and South American players and give them Qatari citizenship to play for them in the World Cup qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          Bahrain's foreign minister wishing for al-ahli to score another goal. I'm glad he didn't get his wish.

https://twitter.com/khalidalkhalifa/...00534116864000
          This loser's reactions shows how important naft's victory was.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            He would most likely get to play for Saudi Since hes been there in the league. UAE would be retarded to get him when they have Ahmed Khalil and Ali Mabkhout and Qatar have too many striking options as it is. I mean they had just snagged that Mohammed Muntari from Ghana and he turned out to be a flop also. This guy is already 26.
            He's better than Mabkhout and Khalil. He would be first choice in either one of UAE, Qatar or 8-0ers

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
              balee Payam toi az Bangalore?
              I just saw your post on Indian NT fans. No I live in Dalghoz Abad far away from India.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                He's better than Mabkhout and Khalil. He would be first choice in either one of UAE, Qatar or 8-0ers
                Better maybe. But the only reason UAE is good nowadays is because theyve been playing together for the last 5 years. Putting a central striker in that mix might destroy the team chemistry. He is better than usual Arab strikers for sure.

Comment

No wonder Syria hasn't called him up since 2012. The dude doesn't want to play for Syria.

I wonder why.. Hmm..

I'm not surprised he would say that. He is a good player and the Saudis would be super pathetic for wanting to nationalize him. They know they can run into some deep shit again for the 2018 WCQ'ers, so they want a Syrian player to represent their country.

What a disgrace to Syria and Syrian people.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    No wonder Syria hasn't called him up since 2012. The dude doesn't want to play for Syria.

I wonder why.. Hmm..

I'm not surprised he would say that. He is a good player and the Saudis would be super pathetic for wanting to nationalize him. They know they can run into some deep shit again for the 2018 WCQ'ers, so they want a Syrian player to represent their country.

What a disgrace to Syria and Syrian people.
                    maybe the dude supports isis, FSA, hence why he won't play for syra?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      He has 4 caps in the West Asian Football tournament which counts as FIFA B game, aka unofficial. He can still switch.

The most serious interest is from Qatar, then Saudi Arabia then UAE. Why not? He's a goal machine.

However, he said that his priority is to play for Syria but the Syrian national team coach is not inviting him because he celebrated in Kuwait Cup Final with the Syrian Rebels flag.
                      what flag would that be..? isis?
                      whats his political affiliation in this Syrian mess??

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        I thought the official ISIS party line was that football is a western invention made by STD ridden londoners and bikini clad brazilians and all who play it get killed

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          I thought the official ISIS party line was that football is a western invention made by STD ridden londoners and bikini clad brazilians and all who play it get killed
                          Footballers from europe have joined them in fighting so, and no i dnt think they are against sports for men

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            what flag would that be..? isis?
                            whats his political affiliation in this Syrian mess??
                            From what I read, He wants to play for Syria..but theyre not calling him up because he went and celebrated with a fan who was carrying the syrian rebel flag....when his team won the Kuwaiti Cup Final.

He then said the coach contacted him and will call him up for the WCQ if he issues an apology. I don't know what else happened there...

He is from Deir Al Zour- one of the places that started the revolution in Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              I doubt he supports rape and murder of innocent men, women, and children.

Comment

It kind of went unnoticed, but naft trolled Al Ahli and Saudis in General pretty hard

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=225891
                                During the goal celebration, naft did the typical Arab kiss the ground celebration, which I have rarely if ever seen an iranian team do. Padovani, who is Christian, said the main reason they did it was because of the dirty acts the Saudis did during the trip.

Also at the end of the match naft did the air tap celebration that the Saudis did when they won in azadi in 2009.
                                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14854
                                This is the same celebration zob ahan did when they eliminated al hilal in Riyadh.

Also in the video posted, Beiranvand and others seem to do a little arabic dancing. Not sure of this is anything but it can be part of the trolling. Nonetheless, Al Ahli and Saudi Arabia were trolled pretty hard for their dirty tactics and play.

Comment

Working...
                                X