No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys calm down lmao, you're making us seem as sh!tty as some members pointed out, this wasn't exactly a miracle that took us out, it was an away goal and total domination in the first leg. Naft deserved to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      That was total chaos. Naft could have won 4:2 or lose 1:6 easily.
      Can't it once simply be a comfortable win without 20 heart attacks?
      No, you need to feel 20 heart attacks coming so the pleasure is more sweet in the end

Comment

Mobali interview on Bein sports

Comment

Naft is playing Al Ahli UAE apparently? That's like the best opponent possible

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Mobali interview on Bein sports
            where?
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Guys calm down lmao, you're making us seem as sh!tty as some members pointed out, this wasn't exactly a miracle that took us out, it was an away goal and total domination in the first leg. Naft deserved to go through.
              Who said anybody is making Naft look shitty. Naft dominated Al Ahli. Had they not conceded 2 goals, the game would've been over sooner than expected.

I'm just enjoying this because of what happened yesterday. We eliminated them in their home like Zob Ahan did al halal meat in 2010.

Damn it feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                where?
                Bein Sports, he said nothing special, just that overall Naft deserved to go through

Comment

When is the QF draw ?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    This.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I don't mind if Gucci comes to Naft and help them in the remainder of this tournament actually!
                      Hmmm... Gucci and Amiri.... reminds me of the Chili goal?

Comment

Naft has the best record in this competition against Saudi teams (3-0-1), so I think they'd ideally want to draw Al-Hilal.

I think that would also be the best incentive to draw some serious fans into the stadium after what happened with PP/Al-Hilal and with both teams in general in Saudi Arabia. And we all know Naft could use some fans in the stadium in their home games.

Naft are also (1-0-0) against Qatar and (0-1-1) against UAE with a terrible goal difference - and that was against Al-Ain that got eliminated.

Having said that, Al-Hilal also have the best record against IPL teams out of all of Naft's potential opponents. This is the record of Naft's potential opponents in the next round against IPL teams in this year's competition (W-D-L):

Al-Hilal: 2 - 1 - 1
                        Al-Ahli: 1 - 0 - 1
                        Lekhwiya: 1 - 0 - 1

Comment

Naft could have one the first leg 4-0. anyways, good job Naft va daetoon garm
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

We eliminated them like Zob Ahan did al halal meat in 2010 and al nassr in 2011 (making their goalkeeper cry). Like Esteghlal did with al ittifaq in 2012. And Naft did with al ahli just now.

I would also like to say congrats to Sepahan, you are avenged!

Comment

It's more sweet when it's the knockout stage.

Comment

BTW, at the end of the day, all the top 8 Asian leagues got a team into the quarterfinals with the exception of the Aussie's who gave their spot to Japan! Shire Ben Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X