• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Daram mimiram az khoshali
    Hichi az in bishtar nemichaspeh

Comment

Khob char panj saul pir shodeem, but I guess as the say all is well that ends well.

I think Mansourian was still a bit concerned about the Hazfi cup final (not to mention the players who must be absolutely exhausted at this point), so we should see a MUCH better Naft in a couple of months when the quarterfinals take place.

I seriously hope Mansourian stays on with Naft - it would be stupid to have someone else coach them for the next round.

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo is all I can say after that stressful, no shoot lots of shit game.

Comment

What disgusting filth from these dirty arabs. GTFO.

No fairplay. The dude threw it out, and these retard Arabs got the ball and continued to play without fair play..again.
        How disgusting must you be?
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I prefer Al Ahli UAE. I grew up watching them because of Ali Karimi, and they are not even worthy of reaching this far.

Let Lekhwiya and Al Hilal kill each other, and then we can play the leftovers of the winner of that game.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
            So who will Naft face next, is it Al Hilal, Al Ahli (UAE), or Lekhwiya?
            They're going to do the draw within the next few days or weeks.

Comment

I don't mind if Gucci comes to Naft and help them in the remainder of this tournament actually!

Comment

نفت فوتبال ایران را باز روشن کرد

آفرین به توانمندان نفت تهران. باشگاههای ایران باید اینگونه باشند و بسی بهتر هرچند نفت تهران هم اکنون بهترین نمونه یک باشگاه است. با بازیکنان دونده، نیرومند، بیباک و جنگنده و یک سرمربی کاردان و استوار. یک چیز که نیکست گفته شود این است که در چنین جاهایی است که ورزشکاران ایران شایسته است همواره پهلوان باشند و بسوی بازیکنان روبرویی رفته دلداریشان دهند، دستشان را بگیرند از زمین بلندشان کنند، دستی بر سرشان بکشند چون برد و باخت همیشه و برای همه هست گرچه این آیین پهلوانی است که پایدارست

Comment

I'm dying from joy

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    What funny is that Ferdowsipour kept calling them Naft-e Iran on the show Monday.
                    So did the commentator during the game all the time.

Comment

This was one of the sweetest victories in the last decade with one of the most professional last 10 minutes from any Iranian side I have ever seen!

The way Naft played the game out was really non-Iranian.

Huge props to Mansourian and his team!
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I don't mind if Gucci comes to Naft and help them in the remainder of this tournament actually!
                        Yes!!

Comment

Khodaro shokr

Naft deserved it and they proved to us once again that they are the best team in Iran

I sure hope that Mansourian does not go to Esteghlal and stay with this team

They have a real chance to at least make the semi finals

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Hichi az in bishtar nemichaspeh
                            Hichi az in bishtar nemichasbe!

Comment

That was total chaos. Naft could have won 4:2 or lose 1:6 easily.

Can't it once simply be a comfortable win without 20 heart attacks?

Comment

Ay khoda mordam..

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X