X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    NAFT will avenge Persepolis for Iran!
    I have no doubt they will.

I just want Naft to score more than 2 goals.

What did Naft do to Al Ahli to be held in the airport and get treated badly? Al Ahli wasn't treated this way when they came to Tehran.

They will pay the price tomorrow.

Comment

Guys, let's move on from the Persepolis match and focus all your good energy towards Naft Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        PP needs an overhaul. same with SS.
        The whole country needs an overhaul. Apparently PP manager had left the team so he can visit Mecca! There is no one to a ask him why he accompanied the team or why he left his no. 1 responsibility with PP.

The following is from a frustrated post at Footballitarin:
        اقای نژاد فلاح که امروز تشریف بردی به بت خانه مکه وتیم رو تنها گذاشتی که سرپرست تیم ۱۴۰۰دلار نداشت زمین تمرین اجاره کنه تحویل بگیر مردک خرافاتی
        When I was a kid, Arabs would shit their robs when facing Iranian teams. Now a days we have to concern ourselves with a bunch of low life Saudis.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Any new updates on how Naft is doing?

Comment

khak to sare PP. Avale fasl Parvin goft yar giri bad kardim morabi avaz mikonan. sareshono mindazan zamin dirib mizanan pas balad nistan bedan ...
            I hope NeXT season there comes new players

Comment

What today's game really highlights is the shortcomings of eastern European coaches. If CQ was coaching PP, there is no way his team would be so ineffective defensively. There is a huge difference between third rate coaches from eastern Europe and someone like CQ who has been exposed to football played at its highest level. In truth, Brako lead teams were always in shambles defensively. It wouldn't have made a difference if Bengar played today. They simply had no clue how to stop Saudi attacks. The pressing was awful, the spacing was comical and their general defensive shape was completely disorganized. They were thoroughly unprepared for the team they faced today. These coaches are probably better compared to their Iranian alternative but in general offer very little. Most of all, their biggest problem is that they put up with nonsense because they are used to unprofessionalism in their home countries. I would prefer to hire somebody from French 3rd division than someone coaching top division champions from any of the Balkan countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                What today's game really highlights is the shortcomings of eastern European coaches. If CQ was coaching PP, there is no way his team would be so ineffective defensively. There is a huge difference between third rate coaches from eastern Europe and someone like CQ who has been exposed to football played at its highest level. In truth, Brako lead teams were always in shambles defensively. It wouldn't have made a difference if Bengar played today. They simply had no clue how to stop Saudi attacks. The pressing was awful, the spacing was comical and their general defensive shape was completely disorganized. They were thoroughly unprepared for the team they faced today. These coaches are probably better compared to their Iranian alternative but in general offer very little. Most of all, their biggest problem is that they put up with nonsense because they are used to unprofessionalism in their home countries. I would prefer to hire somebody from French 3rd division than someone coaching top division champions from any of the Balkan countries.
                give me a break. This wasn't Branco, the team just sucks. But they played hard to get to where they did, and I respect perspolis' grit and determination this ACL.

Comment

few notes:

-saudis have our number! when they play us their focus and sharpness rises to another level while we play the usual game of diving on breakaways and butched passes.

-at the end we did not lose because of coaching.this is very important to distinguish between coaching and other aspects of a game:

1-defender misses the ball, ball comes in saudi player does perfect pass, easy tap in. on the other side we get almost an identical chance our player butches the pass and the other fails to score.(no coaching here just the difference of players performing and not performing)

2-penalty call, imo that is not a penalty as the ball hit the player's hand and there was no intention on the players part in fact it was so close that he could not even avoid it.

3-taremi gets a very decent chance does not shoot chooses to dribble and after he has gone past the defender chooses to dive on a very stupid move.

4-player focus again, our defenders tackle and miss the ball, dont come back to cover yet on the saudi side players chase back and make the important tackles last second. this happened on two occasions!

why is it that we lose focus or have our regular focus while saudis raise their level in our match ups? a: psychological advantage. we got piped a couple of times by saudis and a couple of eliminations at their hand. this edge became even greater after the loss at azadi and was followed by both ss and pp losing at home to saudis again. we saw our olympic team also lose to saudis which had happened before as well.

Comment

Baba, what the hell.

Let's move on please.

Comment

After unjustly being held in their airport and treated badly, I hope Naft not only gets to the next round but scores more than 2 goals tomorrow.

Comment

PesPes is an irrelevant mid ranked 2nd tier IPL team folks. It's a miracle they managed to come this far thanks to 2nd hand sold out azadi and a whole lot of luck, and you can only go so far relying on luck.

Naft on the other hand is indeed a top tier IPL team. I expect them to put up a good fight.

Comment

Pp needs a lot of new players

Comment

We all knew PP did not have the steel to go through so no surprises there but I wish for the day to come that many of the current Abkhors of the regime leave football so teams could really concentrate on playing football. It is nobody's fault but theirs. Branko can not create magic. We have an Islamic Republic at helm of our country and we are expecting that likes of CQ and Brankos to succeed over them!!

I can tell you it is not possible. The cancer of football is there and no matter how many talents we come up with or create, it will kill them all.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 05-26-2015, 06:34 PM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

as expected, Perspolis not on the same level as some of these asian teams.

I don't care about the result as I expected it. IN fact the Saudi team could have put 3 more in the back of the net. for some reason they just pulled back once they went ahead 2-0.

but the one thing that bothered me was branko's effort. how the fuck can you make an argument for not making any subs until the 87th minute in this game?

can anyone explain that.

Comment

1) Saudis were terrible hosts yet again. Even worse than before, which is saying a lot.

2) PP simply does not have the depth to go far in a tourney like ACL. If you have to use a natural right winger (Aliasgari) as a left back, you don't have any depth. Throw in an injury or two (ie. Gabriel and Bengar) and your team is really grasping for life.

3) Derakhshan blew it during the transfer window when he had a chance to bolster the team. With full respect I have for players like Khalegifar and Hatami, you shouldn't count on going deep in the ACL when these guys are consistently in the starting 11. Maybe as depth utility players, but not as starters.

4) PP with all the problems it had this year still fought hard in ACL and I respect that at least.

5) Hopefully Naft over comes the terrible hosting of Al Ahli and progresses to the next round. I have a day off and can actually watch the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X