No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Derakhshan and Khatibi were not as embarrassing as Branko and Toni in ACL

Comment

Hamin kafimoon bood. Ke 3vomin goal ham bokhorim.

Comment

How is this Brankos fault? Perspolise got bunch of shitty players minus Taremi and Alishah who have potential the rest are garbage. Their first touch was terrible and they couldn't do a simple one two. So many wasted passes. Taking the ball into tight areas and not enough players supporting. Branko cant do magic, i'm surprised Perspolise came this far. when he gets his own players and have the whole season to train his team then he can be at fault for losing games...

Comment

Stop making this into Arab-Persian Nationalistic issue.
          We iranians are the biggest sell-outs.
          Our teams suck bc the teams have been plundered & raped, not by arabs, but by the jagh-offs in charge.
          As soon as a great prospect is discovered, all of a sudden, everyone & their mothers come out of the wood works trying to see how much they can squeeze out of the guy, be it maafee, army, etc etc.
          I give it to sand monkeys; they have each others back & are trying to do nothing but promote themselves at any cost.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
            At least Derakhshan and Khatibi were not as embarrassing as Branko and Toni in ACL
            Baba Toni is something else. He is one you should be betting against if you need some money

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              i dont see what branko could have done differently
              Park the bus for 90 min and qualify for next round
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Can't wait until it's tomorrow already.

Comment

A sub in the 87th min... cuz fk logic thats y

Comment

I heard that Reza might come to Iran next season. Why not go to Naft?

Naft should sign Reza.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Vaghean I do not understand what PP losing has to do with the quality of Sepahan, Naft etc.. But again, the same people making such claims are the same people thinking that Celta Vigo are the representatives of La liga.. Now please don't reply to my posts anymore since I now have to get back to studying and don't have time argue on PFDC.

Comment

Branko that coward should have ordered the team to pull forward when Al Antar was leading 1-0 and not wait until 2-0 then start the panic attacks... BRANKO SUCKS!!!!!!

Comment

I would like to see Reza in Naft. Especially if they qualify to the quarterfinals.

Comment

Both Persepolis and Al Hilal sucked. We were lucky to have been a part of this year's tournament.

Now it's Branko's job to use Hedayati's mafia money and shape our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Vaghean I do not understand what PP losing has to do with the quality of Sepahan, Naft etc.. But again, the same people making such claims are the same people thinking that Celta Vigo are the representatives of La liga.. Now please don't reply to my posts anymore since I now have to get back to studying and don't have time argue on PFDC.
                              Dadash, migam, vel kon. You will win nothing by arguing especially in this case where it's pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                Why the fuck is Taremi going for a dive instead of fucking shooting? What the fuck is wrong with these players?
                                Because that is what he is taught. Some people think the IPL just means the games that are played every Friday.

They have no clue as to how it works, how talent is scouted, how bribery is rampant and how players are selected.

Aside from Sepahan, Zob, Malavan and Foolad,all other teams have influences ranging from bribery to party bazi as part of their player selections..

And LOL at the people blaming Branko. They're the same people that said fire CQ before our last three wcq matches.

Wait until the end of next season and see how Branko does then. If he sucks, then yes, call for his head. But not after he took over a team stacked with piss poor prima donnas.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X