AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    aslan chi migi to? who should they replace here? There is no TM player in Persepolis

Where to even start on this comment of yours

Seriously though what happens if it ends 1-0 Zandi jan? Penalty shootout?
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post

Seriously though what happens if it ends 1-0 Zandi jan? Penalty shootout?
      Extra time + penalty bro

Comment

Who brought this Hatami guy??? Who brought this Khaleghifar, who can't hold a ball??? ffs
        Just hope we can score at least a goal. All our hopes rely on Alishah and Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          This is an apologist's attitude through and through. Basically saying, "what can we expect, we suck!" I expect more from our IPL teams. If our league is as strong as people make it sound, our 8th place team should beat any Saudi team. The 8th place German Bundesliga team can beat most top teams of other leagues outside of the top 5 leagues. That shows a strong league. Our league is trash, and people will always make up excuses for it. Yeah Zandi, I will make fun of our league. They've truly earned my lack of praise with this kind of play.

Your expectations are so low with PP, Esteghlal, _____, ______, but your expectations are apparently through the roof with CQ who has done so much more with only a handful of Qatari based stars in addition to these IPL players that suck on the Asian level. Let's face it, they can't win an away match without luck, and that's sad.
          Aziz. Your post makes no sense IMO. No one on earth has said that our league is so strong that our 8th team should beat any Saudi team, we're saying we're not as weak as these azadari loving kids say everytime we lose with theyr comments like "vayyy cheghadr badbakhtim ma, alan afghanestan ham azamon jolo zad!!" The Saudi league is definately one of the best in Asia, but so is our league, the top 4 in Asia are Korea, Japan, Iran and Saudi (not in that order), and the difference between them is not that big, so please don't twist our words, I'd give Sepahan or Naft a much bigger chance of beating Al-Hilal, and if a comparison were to be made, between the leagues, a game between these I mentioned would be much more fair, not a mid table club vs a top 3 club.

Now please every stop your crying, the game is not over, we're still in it.

Comment

Guys, don't panic and don't go all doom and gloom. Granted, PP are not playing well, but it's a 1-1 tied game at the moment and it can still go either way.

Hopefully Branko will make some tactical adjustments at half time and they'll come and play more offensively - it's not like Al-Hilal's defense is solid.

All I know is that Branko can't rely on this defense to keep the scoreline for another 45 minutes and frankly, there's no point protecting a tie and having to go into extra-time and penalties in hostile territory.

I hope they come out in the 2nd half searching for a goal like they should have done from the beginning.

Keep the vibes positive my friends - the game is not over

GHERMEZETEH

Comment

Camran khan for member of the month. beautiful break down of bad mentality that some members have

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Guys, don't panic and don't go all doom and gloom.
                Don't ask for that please, it goes against our tradition

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Guys, don't panic and don't go all doom and gloom. Granted, PP are not playing well, but it's 1-1 tied game at the moment and it can still go either way.

Hopefully Branko will make some tactical adjustments at half time and they'll come and play more offensively - it's not like Al-Hilal's defense is solid.

All I know is that Branko can't on this defense to keep the scoreline for another 45 minutes and frankly, there's no point protecting a tie and having to go into extra-time and penalties in hostile territory.

I hope they come out in the 2nd half searching for a goal like they should have done from the beginning.

Keep the vibes positive my friends - the game is not over

GHERMEZETEH
                  THIS.

Comment

aslan chi migi to? who should they replace here? There is no TM player in Persepolis

I said invited(referring to TM CAMP!!), how many Perspolis players were invited to TM camp? four I think!?!?
                    2 of these spots could have been given to this guys.

Comment

Football takes 90 minutes; never give up!

Comment

Some of the comparisons are like saying Bundesliga sucks after Real Madrid/Barecelona beat Hoffenheim.

Not to mention that we haven't even lost, we're still in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                          I said invited(referring to TM CAMP!!), how many Perspolis players were invited to TM camp? four I think!?!?
                          2 of these spots could have been given to this guys. If
                          Beitashour was injured apparently, if not I agree that he should've given a chance to prove himself in the camps.

Anyways you can't judge the few players that were invited based on one match.

Comment

Lol it's funny to observe.

If Querioz uses the tactic that Persepolis is using, he gets praised for how smart he is.
                            But Branko is labelled as parking the bus....
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Yeah, but you advocate for calling up these "IPL Gems" and downplay players abroad all the time. You are trying to be smug, but you got his point. PP is a representative of IPL. PP playing like trash is an example of the overall health and quality of the IPL. He's saying that these players were called into the most recent LIST, Taremi and others are in the camp lists. He wasn't saying TM's starting lineup, and you know that. You're just being typical Z Joon though and reading what you want to read how you want to read it. Thinking critically isn't your strong suit.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                                2 of these spots could have been given to this guys.
                                If CQ thought that they were better than the PP players, then he would invite them. And I'm pretty sure his opinion is more correct and important than PFDC's members.

Comment

Working...
                                X