No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half-time, 1-0. What are the Al-Hilal players saying to the ref? There is some commotion going on
    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

PP just isn't very good. Their defenders are absolutely atrocious.

Comment

We just need to score 1 goal.

Comment

What best teams in Asia. They were struggling in Saudi league. Three of their key players are no playing. I had little hope for Persepolis to draw this match but I guess I have to wait for now. Persepolis may do something next half.

Comment

As hot tempered as Sadeghian was, I think his skill would have been useful in this game, the kid plays with Gheiyrat and pride, his rage would be useful in a match like this if channeled the right way and seeing Branko its reminds me why this guy isn't TM coach anymore he is a timid, little man.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Honestly Taremi is overrated today he seems like he doesn't care.
              Nourollahi = The new Ando

Comment

We need to attack more and fix our passing then we can score one goal which will put them through.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                  As hot tempered as Sadeghian was, I think his skill would have been useful in this game, the kid plays with Gheiyrat and pride, his rage would be useful in a match like this if channeled the right way and seeing Branko its reminds me why this guy isn't TM coach anymore he is a timid, little man.
                  Right up until he would punch one of their players in the face and get a red card.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    What best teams in Asia. They were struggling in Saudi league. Three of their key players are no playing. I had little hope for Persepolis to draw this match but I guess I have to wait for now. Persepolis may do something next half.
                    What happens if it stays 1-0 till 90 min? Penalty shoot out?
                    You just got Caged
                    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Kudos to this ref for not being a streotypical AFC ref and ignoring to BS in the box from Al hilal and not giving them a penalty on two different occasions. Neither one of them was even close as contact was made 100% with the ball.

There is far too much ball watching and not enough movement off the ball from PP, that's the biggest cause for the 1-0 deficit ATM. It's a small adjustment to make really......I hope branko is giving them a good talk right now

The good news is PP has been a second half team for the most part this season both in the PGL and ACL so let's hope we can turn it around ASAP as long as we can keep moving and cover the left flank better.

Bringing on Kamandani and abbaszadeh could be an good spark our team could use right now.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        PP was lucky to even get this far, plus branco needs time he can't make miracle with this squad
                        This is an apologist's attitude through and through. Basically saying, "what can we expect, we suck!" I expect more from our IPL teams. If our league is as strong as people make it sound, our 8th place team should beat any Saudi team. The 8th place German Bundesliga team can beat most top teams of other leagues outside of the top 5 leagues. That shows a strong league. Our league is trash, and people will always make up excuses for it. Yeah Zandi, I will make fun of our league. They've truly earned my lack of praise with this kind of play.

Your expectations are so low with PP, Esteghlal, _____, ______, but your expectations are apparently through the roof with CQ who has done so much more with only a handful of Qatari based stars in addition to these IPL players that suck on the Asian level. Let's face it, they can't win an away match without luck, and that's sad.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                          When I see the level of this game I start to wonder why steven beitashour and Radjabali-Fardi have not been invited!!
                          aslan chi migi to? who should they replace here? There is no TM player in Persepolis

Where to even start on this comment of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Beitashour was injured when CQ was inviting players, and Radjabali-Fardi plays in the German 3rd division, maybe if he proves himself more or moves further up to a better league he will be invited. Also its not like every player invited to team melli was from persepolis to base it off this game, we have a lot of talent in other teams too in our league.
                            He also played in 2nd Bundesliga and I am sure that someone in Germany told him how to clear the ball and not to dribble in penalty area.

Comment

I really hope Mansourian is watching this game. You simply can't defend for 90mins...

Comment

what the hell happened to gaberial? did branko drop him too?

Comment

Working...
                                X