AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Wow, down 1-0, and 11 guys defending behind the midway line at all times. Makes CQ look like an offensive coach. Funny how people will bash CQ as being too defensive, but will overlook how Branko is employing a similar tactic and failing while CQ wins. Pisses me off how many don't notice this. I thought Branko was one of our "offensive" coaches. Haven't seen anything resembling an offense today.
    There never was or will be a comparison between Branko and CQ. CQ is in a totally different class IMHO in every aspect, but mostly class wise.

There's no way CQ would have allowed his players to run around a hotel over $400.

I almost got into a fight with Branko after the Iran-Mexico game in 2006. Portugal and Angola were playing and he came out of the hotel with his hands in his pockets to go out with his family instead of watching the game, so I screamed at him, he got scared and went back into the hotel bar to watch the game.

Didn't come out again till I was gone

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

I don't know what's going to be worse: Persepolis losing or all the opportunist retards that are going to suddenly pop up to say that "this is the reality of Iranian football" "Our league is amateur" "dark days ahead of us, CQ save us" like every year

Comment

baba calm down, jesus christ

Comment

So far agha Branko is no better than Derakhshan

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            I don't know what's going to be worse: Persepolis losing or all the opportunist retards that are going to suddenly pop up to say that "this is the reality of Iranian football" "Our league is amateur" like every year
            One of the best clubs in Asia beating the 8th best club in Iran and this is how people react

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              I don't know what's going to be worse: Persepolis losing or all the opportunist retards that are going to suddenly pop up to say that "this is the reality of Iranian football" "Our league is amateur" like every year
              Or maybe the IPL apologist retards will pop up like every year after hiding their head in the sand for a few weeks after these losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                One of the best clubs in Asia beating the 8th best club in Iran and this is how people react

Comment

PP's passing is so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Or maybe the IPL apologist retards will pop up like every year after hiding their head in the sand for a few weeks after these losses.
                    Persepolis finished 8 in IPL this season. It's not by any stretch of imagination the best team in Iran. Zob would destroy this Al-Hilal team.

Comment

who is our RB and is he any good cause we need to sub Hatami out

Comment

PP was lucky to even get this far, plus branco needs time he can't make miracle with this squad

Comment

1-0 at half time for Al Hilal, it will be a long second half if we keep parking the bus

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                            When I see the level of this game I start to wonder why steven beitashour and Radjabali-Fardi have not been invited!!
                            Beitashour was injured when CQ was inviting players, and Radjabali-Fardi plays in the German 3rd division, maybe if he proves himself more or moves further up to a better league he will be invited. Also its not like every player invited to team melli was from persepolis to base it off this game, we have a lot of talent in other teams too in our league.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I feel as though my heart is in my throat..

Comment

haha Michael Umana is a very smart player, the referee cant see his actions

Comment

Working...
                                X