AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any HD links?
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      any HD links?
      dont know about HD bur Iranproud is deff better than footbalitarin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        any HD links?
        Arabic: 720p
        http://live2015.co/t1/

Comment

We need back up links. Does anybody have any? Please post it here. Last match we have lost 10 min do to footballitarin link not working.

Comment

I'll post 10 or something IRIB 3 links, GUYS DONT FREAK OUT just a sec...

Comment

What a game between Lekhwiya and Al-Sadd! Lekhwiya had won their away match 2-1 and scored early at home to take the lead 1-0 (13th minute).

Ahmad Yasser gets yellow 6 minutes later and another one in minute 34... Lekhwiya down to 10 men and Al-Sadd scored 2 minutes later and then take the lead 2-1 in the 63rd minute.

Needless to say, Lekhwiya in bad shape with the prospect of overtime looming with 10 man squad. The bring in a sub 2 minutes after the goal and in minute 83 he ties the game!

So Lekwiya become the first team from West Asia to go into the quarters. Who was arguing with me about them being a crappy team earlier in this thread?!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                This is the best link thanks I just hate it that it's in arabic as they are so freaken biased against our teams and you can hear it clearly in their voice...

Comment

5 mins left and stadium isn't even 60% full

Behind the goals are empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                    5 mins left and stadium isn't even 60% full
                    They are Mecca praying for Al Hilal.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      This is the best link thanks I just hate it that it's in arabic as they are so freaken biased against our teams and you can hear it clearly in their voice...
                      NP. Yes they're biased just like our commentators are However, I just watch it because when Perspolis scores K*** commentator misooze and it's really funny

Comment

IRIB 3 LIVE is like 15 second ahead of footballitarin line and footballitarin link is 15 second ahead of Saudi link.

Comment

LOL @ "finish 'em"

Comment

So, 1 of their sessions is filled out? soosks.

Comment

Moohaye Noori ro nakhshnakhtamesh!

Comment

Working...
                              X