X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Quiroz's status as of today?

Hello everyone,
    I am very eager to know what is going on with our TM in regards to the coaching position. I have heard some rumors that Quiroz has gone to Portugal and he has mentioned that he will be back in Iran but not for the purpose of coaching our TM. If anyone has some news in this regard with valid and reliable sources please let me know. Thanks you pals

as far as what the IFF says he will be back in 20-25 days, he wants better facilities or he will resign,that is all

Comment

Well what is this one saying then http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...oach-official/ ?? Im just hopping to keep him as our Head coach or else we are gonna find some uneducated dudes like ghalemorghi lol

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        as far as what the IFF says he will be back in 20-25 days, he wants better facilities or he will resign,that is all
        yes. Thats what kaffashian said.

Kafashian also admitted that up to now IFF could not fulfill CQs requirements as far as friendlies, enough trainings camps etc due to sanctions... and CQ said to him that he cannot continue like this anymore.
        But latest is that he will return to Iran after his vaccation and IFF is expecting him to continue...

also the coaching staff's salaries have not been paid since 6 months according to CQs interview on Navad!!!

more you can find in "TM news" thread.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Just for the record, he has a contract until 2018. Not sure how much that is worth if he simply doesn't want to continue.

Comment

Working...
          X