Mahdavikia urges Iran Football Federation to renew Queiroz’s contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post
    The only consideration that matters to me are results at the highest stages of world football competition. Iran failed in the 2014 World Cup as well as AFC 2015 under the tutelage of Carlos Queiroz. Identical or better results were achieved by other TM coaches. If you want more of the same then extend his contract. The record speaks for itself, Branko got better results than CQ. Find someone else. Kafashian has given Carols plenty of chances. Please spare the lack of preparation alibi. There are many contries non-aligned with the West and its sanction machine who would play against Iran. The list is long.
    You are the prime example of why there really is no hope for Iranian football and Iran for that matter. Simply hopeless and clueless.

Comment

Guys,
      pls lets keep it all calm.
      Everybody is entitled to his oppinion.
      Lets express our views with respect for others veiws. thanks.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Wait, I thought he signed until 2018?!
        Yes, but every professional contract includes also a "termination/exit clause".

In this case, CQ says if he doesnt get the facilities to train and no friendly games, then he cannot continue like this anymore!

Nothing is confirmed yet.

Kaffashian said in his last interview (in TM news thread) that IFF admits that they couldn't fulfill CQs request till now, but at the same time IFF is keen to keep him as TM coach as they are happy with they way TM played at WC and AC!

Now we have, Manosourain, Ali Daei, Mahadvikia, Parvin, Kafashian and IFF all in favour of keeping CQ.
        I believe that at least some of the names mentioned above (the first 4 Gentlemen), understand one thing or two about football!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post
          The only consideration that matters to me are results at the highest stages of world football competition. Iran failed in the 2014 World Cup as well as AFC 2015 under the tutelage of Carlos Queiroz. Identical or better results were achieved by other TM coaches. If you want more of the same then extend his contract. The record speaks for itself, Branko got better results than CQ. Find someone else. Kafashian has given Carols plenty of chances. Please spare the lack of preparation alibi. There are many contries non-aligned with the West and its sanction machine who would play against Iran. The list is long.
          Vaaaaaaaai

Comment

How much money does IFF need?? Expat Iranians are the richest minority in the world! We could easily chip in what's needed. I'm currently a student but I'm still willing to chip in $100.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/638383

Bakhtiar Rahmani: "I hope that Queiroz stays because he can really help our football"

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                How much money does IFF need?? Expat Iranians are the richest minority in the world! We could easily chip in what's needed. I'm currently a student but I'm still willing to chip in $100.
                It would go straight into the pockets of the greedy mullahs in charge

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Well, based on Navad interview with CQ, TM's coaching staff salaries have not been paid since 6 months!!!
                  But none of them ever complained till now!

Comment

Good interview by Rahbarifard.

He really silences CQ critics

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=204584
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                      cq himself admitted to this. he said that iran and iranian fans gave him everything while he could not give them anything. in terms of preparations, training camps, control over ipl calender, fans full support, media full support, player full support.... no other coach got what he got. again i think we should re-evaluate what we want out of cq. if he is there to over see the whole structure of iranian football, build a future, build youth teams then that is a different story but if he is there to get just results i think it is fair to say he has failed and should not get an extension. 3-4 million a year is a lot of money and he is not the only qualified coach in the world at that price range.
                      you realized you wrote that he said iranian fans right? yes we as the fans gave and give all for our team and CQ, but he didnt mean the federation.. as far as him and us goes.. we all are on the same page and that is that IFF and IR haven't supported the guy as compared to previous years and thats a fact.

IFF and IR do this on purpose to try and make a point, and their point is that foreign coaches are the same as iranian coaches by not giving them the facility and opportunities needed to develope a strong NT to compete at the highest level possible. they didnt even give him good pitches.

once again look at what you wrote i showed you in the quote.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                        you realized you wrote that he said iranian fans right? yes we as the fans gave and give all for our team and CQ, but he didnt mean the federation.. as far as him and us goes.. we all are on the same page and that is that IFF and IR haven't supported the guy as compared to previous years and thats a fact.

IFF and IR do this on purpose to try and make a point, and their point is that foreign coaches are the same as iranian coaches by not giving them the facility and opportunities needed to develope a strong NT to compete at the highest level possible. they didnt even give him good pitches.

once again look at what you wrote i showed you in the quote.
                        yes i know, i ended that sentence. he said iran and iranians and not federation. i was saying that he got more from the dead beat federation than any other coach and i see that is where we disagree. by no means am i saying the federation is a good federation or they gave him proper support but still by their standards they raised their game a lot under cq and this is in fact one of many cq's positive contributions to iranian football in fact i do not think the next guy can even come close to forcing these lashkhors to behave accordingly. even now before he even renews he is working these bi vatans for even more effort. it is sad that he has to but that is another discussion.

Comment

i actually think he didnt get anything. navad showed that the last 2 AC we had more and better friendlies than what we had now, one with 10 friendlies and one with 8.. this time we had 2.

aslan baba why are we discussing these things while we know what the main problem is? Corrupt and mofo regime = badbakhti. we know its because of them that we are in this situation. whil ehedayati has bilions and helps * clubs * why doesnt this motherfker help TM!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                          X