X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morteza Pouraliganji |VIDEO|

Hello boys,

New video I made for Pouraliganji.

Just a heads up, this is more of a video showing of his smart decision making and tactical manoeuvres. Not a flashy highlight video with goals and dribbles and so on.

I kept the clips to the Asia Cup matches, just showing his awareness and smarts on the field.

Decided to change the music up a bit this time too.

Here is the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJyo...ature=youtu.be

Respect for making it, but that is the worst music I've ever listened to on a Football video.

Comment

Kudos to you AT jaan for creating a video that is different than others. Short, compact and to the point - the explanation of each scene makes you watch the whole video as well.

I suggest you to put more info to the title or description on YT, for example (as you mentioned here) that these are only couple of highlights from his performance in the Asian Cup, his very first TM matches ever. We have to spread the name of our players and these kind of videos will certainly help us to do so. Thanks a lot and please keep going!

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I really liked this video, it's quite useful for scouts if you ask me. Good explanation on every scene, exactly what is needed. Keep them coming!

Comment

He has to be the man of the year in football. Any one WHO claims this football has not developed is crazy.
          He is a mathus in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
            Respect for making it, but that is the worst music I've ever listened to on a Football video.
            same here-
            Good quality video great... thanks.
            the sound is terrible military track for a football game ??

Comment

Great video thanks. The music is always the creators choice, and I think it worked fine just reminded me of final fantasy thank you for making the video, pouraliganji had a great AC hope he gets a chance to go to Europe soon
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                Kudos to you AT jaan for creating a video that is different than others. Short, compact and to the point - the explanation of each scene makes you watch the whole video as well.

I suggest you to put more info to the title or description on YT, for example (as you mentioned here) that these are only couple of highlights from his performance in the Asian Cup, his very first TM matches ever. We have to spread the name of our players and these kind of videos will certainly help us to do so. Thanks a lot and please keep going!

Thank you sir! I will definitely add more info in the description as well. Maybe it will be half as good as a PK video hahah

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I really liked this video, it's quite useful for scouts if you ask me. Good explanation on every scene, exactly what is needed. Keep them coming!
                Thanks bro. That is kind of how I wanted it to be, like a little scouting report haha. I have a few more players in mind, but just trying to find the time to make the videos :P

I didn't include anything from the Iraq game (except his goal) because I just couldn't re watch it yet, still stings lol.

As for the music, I just randomly favourite songs I find on youtube and then pick from a list and see if it matches with the clip. I thought it was decent, apparently not though :P

Comment

Can someone send it to NEC or Osasuna?

Comment

Great video! Thanks for sharing. well done.

Comment

Great video

Comment

Well done, we needed a good highlight tape for this young stud!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

really enjoyed watchin him at this asian cup, hopefully we can find another young defender to replace hosseini soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X