Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish Coach at press conference:http://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/e...ag-528808.aspx

Regarding Zlatan walking off after 30mins of practice:

"Zlatan stepped off
    Will the team captain to play against Iran?

After about half an hour stepped Zlatan Ibrahimovic of the national team's training on Sunday.

The question is whether the team captain even going to play against Iran?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic became a great hero with both goals in the European Championship qualifiers against Moldova. Sweden is now training to play against Iran on Tuesday's issue of 33-year-old get free games?

Zlatan is left on the national team collection but stepped off Sunday's workout after only half an hour. When other players transformed squares went striker of the plan.

Ibrahimovic did not particularly mind when he first took some fruit and then took the time to talk to AIK's goalkeeper coach Lee Baxter whose family was in place at Friends.
    Zlatan also put up a few pictures with Baxter's children before he walked out of the play tunnel."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20545423.ab

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Swedish Coach at press conference:http://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/e...ag-528808.aspx

Regarding Zlatan walking off after 30mins of practice:

"Zlatan stepped off
      Will the team captain to play against Iran?

After about half an hour stepped Zlatan Ibrahimovic of the national team's training on Sunday.

The question is whether the team captain even going to play against Iran?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic became a great hero with both goals in the European Championship qualifiers against Moldova. Sweden is now training to play against Iran on Tuesday's issue of 33-year-old get free games?

Zlatan is left on the national team collection but stepped off Sunday's workout after only half an hour. When other players transformed squares went striker of the plan.

Ibrahimovic did not particularly mind when he first took some fruit and then took the time to talk to AIK's goalkeeper coach Lee Baxter whose family was in place at Friends.
      Zlatan also put up a few pictures with Baxter's children before he walked out of the play tunnel."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20545423.ab
      this is good news with win you earn respect and more shots to play better teams at the same time, if we beat or even draw as long as we dont lose against sweden, we can get more friendlies later on as well

Comment

Once quieroz is gone...so is or team
        no other coach is as good as CQ...sucks to see him go i hope he stays

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
          Source please...? Can't find anything anywhere around the Swedish websites...
          http://www.svt.se/sport/fotboll/inge...ar-jag-van-vid

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Zlatan is the perfect player to break down our defense. Tall, physical, great header of the ball, wicked shot, technical, can make the decisive pass... lets just hope we can contain him
            Zlatan never shows up to the big games, though... [emoji6]

Comment

Live covarege of the swedish team training http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...-sverige-iran/

Comment

for fvck sake can't they stfu about politics, first thing he says I am against all opression etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  for fvck sake can't they stfu about politics, first thing he says I am against all opression etc..
                  where you watching?

Comment

just noticed i sold my wrong tickets to a friend now i got shit places for myself hahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Agree! Damn, just watched Hamrens press, every fucking reporter asked about Iran and its politics, what the hell... I can't remember any other nation that we have ever played against and so much has been about the politics before the game. Why can't they talk about the actuall football that is going to be played? How Iran is as a team etc etc..... Or perhaps its all the fucking retarded persians in Stockholm who immediately wanted to make this a political game instead of just being happy and go to the game and support our boys.
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          just noticed i sold my wrong tickets to a friend now i got shit places for myself hahaha
                          LOL!!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Any idea if jjtv will show? Did they show Chile?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Any idea if jjtv will show? Did they show Chile?
                              Talking about this channel?

Comment

نفرانس جنجالی سرمربی سوئد

سرمربی تیم*ملی فوتبال سوئد در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی امروز از خبرنگاران سوئدی درخواست کرد، در مورد موضوعی غیر از موضوع زنان در ورزشگاه ایران با وی صحبت کنند.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، نشست مطبوعاتی اریک همرن بازتابی کاملا سیاسی در مطبوعات سوئد داشته است. این گزارش ها به جدل خبرنگاران با سرمربی سوئد بر سر موضوع مورد نظر خبرنگاران پرداخته است. این در حالی است که مدیررسانه ای تیم*ملی سوئد نیز در ابتدای جلسه از خبرنگاران خواسته بود از پرسیدن سوال های سیاسی خودداری کنند.

کارلوس کی*روش سرمربی تیم*ملی فوتبال ایران به دلیل احتمال مواجه به سوال های خارج از چارچوب ترجیح داد در نشست خبری پیش از مسابقه شرکت نکند.

Comment

Working...
                                X