Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
    If CQ leaves TM, I am seriously boycotting TM.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
      What on Earth is this neverending roller coaster clown show?!

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94011102167/ک...وش

I am legit starting to go loco!
      Typical BS and lies after they are on spot line. I do not believe even one word coming out their mouth!

I just hope someone give a good beating to Kafashian, Goudarzi, Kashani, Mayeli, Asadi. Leaving some visible bruises on their faces to remain for sometime just like that sign on Kashani forhead. (He has been hot branded as Khamenei cow)

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        As much as I like to believe CQ loves Iran he used the Iranian media to get an extension after the worldcup. Sure he loves Iran, but he didn't do it for the 60 million people. He did it at the end of the day for the contract they signed and for the million dollars he put into his bank account. He managed the IFF well, but saying he loves Iran is secondary.

I promise you in a month or so he will come out and say he has a better position either nationally or with a club team. He waited it out until he got a better offer.
        All team players and coaches have an eye for better offers specially when the working environment is not peaceful! Do you not do that if you were in his place? not many respectable coaches work with IFF!

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
          Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out sweetheart.
          Please don't pour salt on his wounds. You are acting like Ahmadi Nejad after announcing the election result in 2009, calling Musavi supporters as bunch of bozghale va khaso khashak. Go back to the place you come from. Now it is not the time to do this poking act!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
            Good. We don't need plastic fans.
            Yes, you only need sandis khor fans calling others as Plastic. While it was your Imam coming back on cardboard and plastic after 30 years down the airplane!

Comment

تلكهاى عادل به صداسيما! "من كه ديگه اين صحنه رو حفظ شدم!" "اى كاش كمتر تماشاگرا رو نشون بدن كه ما راحتتر بازى رو دنبال كنيم!" دست آخر هم كه عذرخواهى كرد بخاطر پخش تصاوير تكرارى
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Please don't pour salt on his wounds. You are acting like Ahmadi Nejad after announcing the election result in 2009, calling Musavi supporters as bunch of bozghale va khaso khashak. Go back to the place you come from. Now it is not the time to do this poking act!

Comment

Guys be aware some certain people here are suck puppet of non-Iranians and so happy of our grieves be careful specially of those IDs who joined in past two years!

A big sign for recognizing them is that they double talk and has less national tendency compared to average Iranian fans. Another way to fake your nationality is to have big nationalistic slogans or sign to cover your agenda. Be aware of those certain individual. In fact start talking Persian with them to see if they can speak our language or not. That why with can recognize some of them here. As you know many Arabs are watching this forum and quote from it.

Be Aware

We have so much haters!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    تلكهاى عادل به صداسيما! "من كه ديگه اين صحنه رو حفظ شدم!" "اى كاش كمتر تماشاگرا رو نشون بدن كه ما راحتتر بازى رو دنبال كنيم!" دست آخر هم كه عذرخواهى كرد بخاطر پخش تصاوير تكرارى
                    haha

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      I'd get way too irritated to watch our matches in Farsi commentary. Absolutely loath every IR commentator, their shitty opinionated biases and tangential commentary while missing the action on the pitch and so called analysis, piss poor picture quality of stolen streams with no ambient sound and constant array of censorship that's gotten to the point that even they're complaining about it.

Comment

^ bro. .he's jabbing at camera crew and sensorship.. and apologizes to viewers..

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                          ^ bro. .he's jabbing at camera crew and sensorship.. and apologizes to viewers..
                          To me Ferdousipour is IR just as IR is Ferdousipour. He's been destroying our football for 15 years. And I hate that assclown, rather passionately. It's pathetic to think of this crony as a rebel which is unfortunately the image he has created for himself in Iran.

Comment

^while we may be agitated we should take any half-ass alliance against gang of arab worshipers. I think he's one of the better ones under I.R. in many regards.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              All team players and coaches have an eye for better offers specially when the working environment is not peaceful! Do you not do that if you were in his place? not many respectable coaches work with IFF!
                              I don'thate him for it but he did what he needed to get a contract renewal. Saying everything he said is true is kind of crap. He did what he needed to do to manage IFF. Any other coach would have been let go after the worldcup.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                                ^while we may be agitated we should take any half-ass alliance against gang of arab worshipers. I think he's one of the better ones under I.R. in many regards.
                                Dude... I have seen clips of this assclown literally kissing Khamenei's hand. Before 90 Iranian stadiums were filled with supporters after 90, we rarely, if ever get a decent crowd even if it's a TM match, even if it's for WCQ against a decent team. His objective is to completely destroy Iranian football. Specially PP and SS.

Comment

Working...
                                X