Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a bad day for Iranian football
    However I am proud of them all

Comment

I hope CQ stays

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Someone in PFDC in one of the thread said today should be good day and hope
        1. Iran win vs KSA
        2. Iran win vs Sseden
        3. The nuclear deal agreed
        4. CQ remains
        Taraf saghesh siah bood. 3 tash ke makoos shod hala baghayaro bebin chi mishe. I think nuclear deal does not come to a final result! if that happen today will be remembered as a f up day!
        lol

Comment

Poor cq we needed to make some offensive changes and we only had defensive players on the bench. We really missed Azmoun,JB, rafiei, hajsafi, and pouladi today. The Boys looked tired and unmotivated as the same time as sweden played Its best game in recent years.

Comment

I thought Iran played well. We just didn't have an effective striker in this game. But regardless of the results, the performance and discipline were all there. Despite my earlier assertions, I wished Sardar and ARJ were there.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Most notable thing about the match: CQ wearing a tie in a BIG bilakh to the IR!
              I don't think I have ever seen a coach of Iran, in the I.R. era, wear a necktie on the sideline. It was definitely a defiant look. And a classy one. Damesh garm.

Comment

If CQ leaves TM, I am seriously boycotting TM.

He is more than a coach to our players. He seems like a father figure. CQ leaving TM is like blowing up a building you have used 4 years to build from scratch and almost perfected.

All that because a fat representative in the IFF in his deluded mind tries to assert some authority. The TM that the IFF is trying to make is NOT my TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post

He is more than a coach to our players. He seems like a father figure. CQ leaving TM is like blowing up a building you have used 4 years to build from scratch and almost perfected.

All that because a fat representative in the IFF in his deluded mind tries to assert some authority. The TM that the IFF is trying to make is NOT my TM.
                  I am tired of people don't wanna follow TM when CQ's gone
                  We all follow TM because we love our country not because we love CQ..
                  sigpic

Comment

What on Earth is this neverending roller coaster clown show?!

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94011102167/ک...وش

I am legit starting to go loco!
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Good. We don't need plastic fans.

Comment

After all it was a decent game, Iran played well, we should not forget

1. Azmoun and JB were really missing in this game, especially if Dejagah got such a poor day.
                        2. Sweden is physically much better and they're much taller, usually we Iranians are tall among Asians and South Americans, but in Europe, we lose this advantage.
                        3. Dudes, we played in Sweden, it's not easy to play there, especially as Iranian, we never leave our country lol.
                        4. You almost felt the fear of the Iranian players from the start, for Iran it was an important game, it was in Europe, it was for our Coach and we never play in so professional Stadiums, it felt like a WC for the Iranians, and for the Swedishs it was like tuesday.

After all it was a nice game, Iran did it well 3-1 is a bit too high, 2-1 would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          I am tired of people don't wanna follow TM when CQ's gone
                          We all follow TM because we love our country not because we love CQ..
                          My point is that the TM players are playing for the Iranian people. They ALL want CQ to stay. I have never seen any team begging, appealing so desperately for a coach to stay. It is because they play great for the Iranian people when CQ is leading.

Have you ever seen another TM coach waving the Iranian flag, wearing a wrist watch with the Iranian flag, and keep telling how much he loves Iran?

This is the TM that is representative of Iran! Not the one the IFF is forcing CQ to make. So I dont consider it a National Team of Iran when CQ leaves because it does represent IFF and not the people anymore.

Comment

My point is that the TM players are playing for the Iranian people. They ALL want CQ to stay. I have never seen any team begging, appealing so desperately for a coach to stay. It is because they play great for the Iranian people when CQ is leading.

Have you ever seen another TM coach waving the Iranian flag, wearing a wrist watch with the Iranian flag, and keep telling how much he loves Iran?

This is the TM that is representative of Iran! Not the one the IFF is forcing CQ to make. So I dont consider it a National Team of Iran when CQ leaves because it does represent IFF and not the people anymore.
                            As much as I like to believe CQ loves Iran he used the Iranian media to get an extension after the worldcup. Sure he loves Iran, but he didn't do it for the 60 million people. He did it at the end of the day for the contract they signed and for the million dollars he put into his bank account. He managed the IFF well, but saying he loves Iran is secondary.

I promise you in a month or so he will come out and say he has a better position either nationally or with a club team. He waited it out until he got a better offer.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              As much as I like to believe CQ loves Iran he used the Iranian media to get an extension after the worldcup. Sure he loves Iran, but he didn't do it for the 60 million people. He did it at the end of the day for the contract they signed and for the million dollars he put into his bank account. He managed the IFF well, but saying he loves Iran is secondary.

I promise you in a month or so he will come out and say he has a better position either nationally or with a club team. He waited it out until he got a better offer.
                              I suspect you are right. A lot of what CQ says about the 60-70 million is PR fluff. However, at the end his continued position with TM removes a lot of ambiguity which TM does not need. Many people in Iran as well as the TM players want him to stay. If the purpose of a NT is to bring the nation together, this formula is working. IFF or IRI shouldn't rock this boat.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I dont think we played well we could have played the ball on the field where we are superiour but instead it was bezan ziresh in many situations and the gap between oour players were to big and therefor we didn't manage to attack as a unit and make a threat.

But i think the reason was becuz our Boys were tired. Surley cq must have orderd the Boys to play the ball on the field but It looked like they didn't have their heads with them And where to slow when they had to make a descisions

Comment

Working...
                                X