Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Carlos Queiroz will coach Iran for the very last time, and Javad Nekounam will play his very last match against Sweden.
    both are highly likely still not sure ,CQ has to go tehran and terminate and things can happen, have to wait and see, javad has said he wont retire now

Comment

shojai and dejagah are going to score today

Comment

Comment

its gonna be a much tougher outing today than what TM encountered vs Chile
          hope for another strong start from boys

if we start cautiously like a typical CQ approach then we should nick it 1-0
          but if we open up then it could 2-3 goals and anyone's game

Comment

the game is it 10 min right?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              40 minutes
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

40min

Comment

i taught the refres where from holland

Comment

i taught the refres where from holland
                    He has a Dutch passport but is from Turkish origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      He has a Dutch passport but is from Turkish origin.
                      ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Never seen so many pessimistic fans..we will lock down Zlatan and come out victorious against Sweden.

We must believe in our abilities.
                        Kiarash jaan,

I am not sure whom you're referring to by "pessimistic fans" there is a fine line between "realistic fans" and "pessimistic fan" I for one have always been an optimist in all aspects of my life, including football. Having said that I am also a logical fan, who would not fool himself just for the sake of getting a kick out of it, because at the end of the results are against my exaggerated optimism, then it may only break my heart and ruin my days.

I have seen you many times before complaining and being negative, and if I am not mistaken, in the midst of our WCQ you became one of the biggest TM critics and in particular CQ (correct me if I am wrong) we all have the right to think the way we want to. No one in any sports has the right to tell them how to think, and ridicule them for what they believe in.

Do I believe Sweden's football is ahead of ours? Hell yeah!!!! Do I believe we stand hopeless to get a good result against them, or possibly win? Absolutely, but I am also prepared for any Unfavored results, and fair enough not to resent my TM after a possible loss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be forever grateful to the person who can provide me with a good quality link in swedish

Comment

After this game: Nekonaum and Teymourioan will have played against three of the best players in our generation: Messi, Ronaldo and Zlatan.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Kiarash jaan,

I am not sure whom you're referring to by "pessimistic fans" there is a fine line between "realistic fans" and "pessimistic fan" I for one have always been an optimist in all aspects of my life, including football. Having said that I am also a logical fan, who would not fool himself just for the sake of getting a kick out of it, because at the end of the results are against my exaggerated optimism, then it may only break my heart and ruin my days.

I have seen you many times before complaining and being negative, and if I am not mistaken, in the midst of our WCQ you became one of the biggest TM critics and in particular CQ (correct me if I am wrong) we all have the right to think the way we want to. No one in any sports has the right to tell them how to think, and ridicule them for what they believe in.

Do I believe Sweden's football is ahead of ours? Hell yeah!!!! Do I believe we stand hopeless to get a good result against them, or possibly win? Absolutely, but I am also prepared for any Unfavored results, and fair enough not to resent my TM after a possible loss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was not directly referring to you but rather lack of belief in our team beating Sweden just because of the name Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Indeed I used to be a big critic of Carlos Queiroz during the World Cup Qualifiers because back then he didn't convince me. But he proved me rightfully wrong and I fully support him when he took us to the World Cup. I always try to look objective and he makes mistakes too and he should be criticized for that. But I always give credit when it's due, and he has done a marvelous job so far.

That said, our team is nothing less than Sweden. On paper not, but I believe we can pull a surprise here.

Comment

The fact is that Sweden is better than us, but anything will be possible in this match.
                                I think we need to lower our expectations and enjoy the match. I'm sure our boys will give their all for Iran and CQ. that's what will matter regardless of the scoreline.

Comment

Working...
                                X