Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fotboll site fotbollskanalen are going to broadcast the game here is the link
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...verige---iran/

Comment

Comment

Also TV4play but I guess it's gonna be limited to people inside Sweden. www.tv4play.se.

Comment

Two of most famous and well known Swedish Football experts predict a win for Iran. Olof Lundh and Erik Niva.

Great clip.

http://tv.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyhe...rticle72430.ab

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Lol, when the guy is showing all the cool autographs on his jersey:

"Who is Ramin?"

"...............One of the goalies."
            I hate those kind of fans, fvcking come there and act 'omg TM is my life vayyy ghorbonet beram iran iran' yet know nothing about the team, haven't watched a single game except for the world cup.

Comment

Mann Im confused AF... Is the game 22 Iran time or 23?
              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Very good odds on Iran win. 5.80 times the money. I put in 500 kronor

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  I hate those kind of fans, fvcking come there and act 'omg TM is my life vayyy ghorbonet beram iran iran' yet know nothing about the team, haven't watched a single game except for the world cup.
                  And yelling "Khak too saretoon" for missing a chance or losing the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                    I'll put in a few bucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                      Mann Im confused AF... Is the game 22 Iran time or 23?
                      it starts 19:30 in sweden + 1,5 hour tehran time , so it should start 21:00 pm (+ 10-20 min for censuring)

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                        it starts 19:30 in sweden + 1,5 hour tehran time , so it should start 21:00 pm (+ 10-20 min for censuring)
                        22.00 tehran time

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                          I played on results, from 11 to 250 x the money

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              I played on results, from 11 to 250 x the money
                              2-0 Iran was also really good but I think Zlatan will score. He wants to play just to increase his goalrecord so he will give everything. But hopefully it will not be that easy gor him. Sweden plays with a new goalkeeper but I think his better then our (sweden) first goalie

Comment

Don't know if this was posted but CQ's message to the TM fans in Sweden and some other stuff from last night:

Comment

Working...
                                X