Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just wow. Absolute stunning performance so far. And even better to see in the stadium how much risk we are taking, how high we are defending. How much the fullbacks push forward. How intelligent Nekounam plays. What a leader he is.

Comment

Very good half.

Masoud was up and down, he had some nice moves but missed 2 big chances. Our "worst" player was Gucci but overall everyone plays well. I for one am pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
        Enjoy watching Iran at its prime. It may never get this good again if CQ leaves. Hopefully our performance tonight and against Sweden can somehow get iff to sign him again.
        the fact is iff want him he want to leave

Comment

OK they are playing most the second teams but we are playing a team about 30 ranks or more above us, so I am pleased with everyone, would have been nice to had a second goal before they bring their top guns in- but credit to TM, if they do bring it's because we have forced them to. hats off as always to TM, Dorood bar CQ.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            regarding CQ please lets comment once he come back to tehran and see what happen
            dada its final, CQ is gone!! The haters in Iran are repeating his resignation over and over again and saying its confirmed.. also a couple of times during the match by the commentator..

Comment

good First half
              i bet their coach brings the big guns out early 2nd half
              if he doesnt we are sure to score more goals on this team, they are very vulnerable on our counter attacks and almost scared to attack us full heartedly because of it..!!

it takes a lot of stamina to play this way so far, i hope boys dont tire out cause SA teams are usually very fit for full 90 and they can come at us still late in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Very good half.

Masoud was up and down, he had some nice moves but missed 2 big chances. Our "worst" player was Gucci but overall everyone plays well. I for one am pleased.
                gucci is being ok, holding the ball, getting freekick, then getting the corner, from that corner we got the goal

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Once again the Masoud bashers come out to bash Shojaei for one blocked shot. How dares he to miss, if it was not up to Shojaei we would be up 10-0 right now.

But lets forget his good passes, interceptions, crosses and activeness on the field he just showed.

Marg bar Masoud
                  Stop it already dude.

You can disagree with the most of us fine but stop acting like he is owning Chile on his own and the rest here is blind.
                  He had a big blunder right at the start in second 20 ffs and fucked up 3 chances on himself.

He did some passes here and then but guess what, it's fucking job to do so.
                  His activeness on the field?! ..... dude please. Everyone is active on the field.
                  If Ashkan would have wasted those 3 chances i would critisize him too.
                  And as said, Gucci is very weak too.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Guys is it just me or is it incredible how slow Gucci has gotten!?

Shojaei could've handled some situations better but overall he did pretty good, he impressed me.

And damn, this is beautiful football, we defend like a team, very tight, like before, but we also attack like a team, and very quick on counters, the chilean defenders have trouble keeping up!

Comment

damn people are ignorant as hell on twitter, some are saying i didn't even know iran had a football team. Bitc* which team almost beat Argentina in the last world cup?

Comment

Bacheyhaye TM want prove a point to IFF and Goudarzi to say that CQ is the best coach Iran has ever had

Comment

Great performance so far. Let's hope for a miracle and that CQ stays. While I disagree with him on the Azmoun and JB issue, he should stay as a TM coach forever.

Gucci is making the most out of it. He has always been a very hard worker and a great finisher, but his overall skills are just not at the same level as Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            the fact is iff want him he want to leave
                            idk man. I feel like he left because someone may have forced him to. Idk who though.

Comment

Seems to me some are here hoping for TM to loose. And you call yourselves fans!!

What a shame.
                              He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

As much as I am surprisingly impressed with the newcomer Amir, who's playing his first game against a top team, shojaei has been no surprise. If you took a pile of crap that's been left in the sun for a week, it'd still stink less than this shojaei who's ONCE AGAIN & FOR THE 1000th tome proving he doesn't belong to TM anymore. He's slow in movement and slower in decisions. He's also doing his usual turn overs. And his shots are even weaker than before.
                                He's so bad that poor Ashkan is forced to cover his side as well as shojaei's in the middle!!
                                the day shojaei retires from TM is going to be a milestone.

Haghighi had a fantastic save that may actually decide the game for us.

The defense is doing well and except a few occasions, they have taken care of the business near our box.

Ando & Nekounam are also doing well.
                                Amiri is a live wire and that makes me very happy. Seems to have settled at TM.

RGN also is doing his usual combative performance. Chasing after anything and tangling with everyone. Fantastic player.
                                But the best has been Ashkan, who's ruling the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X