Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Shojaei and Dejagah basically the best players right now.

Also, great save from Haghighi just before half time.

Very convincing so far to be honest. We're playing some nice offensive football here. So much for parking the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
      Waaaaay.. Masoud baz riiiid But we are deadly on counters.. dame CQ garm. Khak-to-saremoon for loosing CQ!!!!!
      regarding CQ please lets comment once he come back to tehran and see what happen

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Shojaei and Dejagah basically the best players so far.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Almost 2-0. The grassrollers lost to us 6-0.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

dont know how u guys rate shojaei bad. he was really good! he did miss some chances but he was unlucky not to score! perfect fake shot on the 2nd got blocked.. he could of passed on another instance but still well played.. wp TM and Mastermind King Queiroz!

Comment

Shojaei only needed to pass in.
              He is the god father of fucking up chances.
              When he needs to shoot, he hogs the ball and when he should pass he tries to shoot from a very tight angle.

TM played very good.
              Gucci & Shojaei should be subbed out.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

we have to wait for the second half and see how we play against thier big players

Comment

beatiful game from iran

Comment

Chile is finding it really hard to deal with Defensive and fast transitioning Iran. Once fined tuned this tactic can overwhelm any team. But next game will probably be the last time we see this as the next coach who is most likely Iranian will change it just so he can say he was better than CQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Enjoy watching Iran at its prime. It may never get this good again if CQ leaves. Hopefully our performance tonight and against Sweden can somehow get iff to sign him again.

Comment

Came to check the score and fell off my chair when i saw iran was winning lool

Comment

Excuses starting already - it's only Chile's B Team... why didn't we play like this in the World Cup...Why doesn't CQ have young players...

Comment

Shojaei has been good imo. Very involved in the game.
                            I cant believe what I am seeing. What a magnificent game Iran is playing!
                            So proud of the team

Comment

Once again the Masoud bashers come out to bash Shojaei for one blocked shot. How dares he to miss, if it was not up to Shojaei we would be up 10-0 right now.

But lets forget his good passes, interceptions, crosses and activeness on the field he just showed.

Marg bar Masoud

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                God, when will shojaei retire?
                                When hell freezes and the moon explodes at the same time.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X