Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are ridiculous. Shojaei is giving great passes left and right, creating many chances and being active all over the field.

But when two Chilean defenders block his shot you immediately bash him like hell? Gtfo.

Comment

Still 1-0 Iran. The crowd is chanting mijangim, mimirim, sazesh nemipazirim.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Ashkan should do more defensively -
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

hashem was in no mans land left with 2 defenders to mark, the defense slipped up on that one lucky we didn't concede there
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want to see Chile bring on some of their serious talent. This isn't fair to our boys or the fans...you have some A talent, let's see how you stack up against us!
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              I want to see Chile bring on some of their serious talent. This isn't fair to our boys or the fans...you have some A talent, let's see how you stack up against us!
              What are you saying? We are up 1-0 against Chile, is it not enough to convince?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                You guys are ridiculous. Shojaei is giving great passes left and right, creating many chances and being active all over the field.

But when two Chilean defenders block his shot you immediately bash him like hell? Gtfo.
                Stop watching the replay of the Lebanon game dude and tune in the chile game please.
                He f'ed up two golded chances by himself.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                  hashem was in no mans land left with 2 defenders to mark, the defense slipped up on that one lucky we didn't concede there
                  We're leading 1-0, he wanted to give them a chance but they failed. Hashem is taarofi

Comment

so far Ghoochannejhad is not playing good at all. Sardar is 10 times better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      What are you saying? We are up 1-0 against Chile, is it not enough to convince?
                      I want to see our boys crush Vidal and Sanchez!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        Why the fuck didn't we play like this in the tournaments?
                        Where is the god damn bus i got used to it ffs.
                        Iran for some reason usually plays so much better against better teams. It has to do with their motivation only.

Comment

Dejagah's hussle when he loses the ball is awesome! To be honest, I think he has been great so far, and if he can maintain this level even in Qatar, I have less probs with him going there!

Comment

Gucci suck!! No skill, suck at turn overs.. poor Ashkan left with Gucci as passing mate on top.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                              so far Ghoochannejhad is not playing good at all. Sardar is 10 times better than him.
                              It's the Arab effect bro...

Comment

I don't understand why people are so surprised by the offensive play, it's a natural development. It has taken a long time to get the fundamentals right with good defence, nothing that CQ or any other coach could have done over night. Progression, a shame this might all change

Comment

Working...
                                X