CQ wants better preperation for TM OR resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ wants better preperation for TM OR resign

CQ want better preperation or ask kafashian to accept his resination, i believe IFF will have to give him what he wants since the new format is much harder as well, the key for iran is friendlies, i dont think iran will play in the first round, play second round, but he need facilities and friendlies

cq bow when he saw 88%he know iranian fans want iran to go to next world cup, but he need preperation and faciliites, how can he get the team ready with no facilities and friendlies

Comment

What do you mean by no facilities?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
        What do you mean by no facilities?
        lack of camps, he said he could not even send coaches to check other teams out, thoese things, this is leaving friendlies alone

Comment

Has CQ given his resignation? I saw this instagram post by Mehrdad Khanban who's doing TM's analysis

Translation of caption: We don't deserve you to be with us CQ, safe travel

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            Has CQ given his resignation? I saw this instagram post by Mehrdad Khanban who's doing TM's analysis

Translation of caption: We don't deserve you to be with us CQ, safe travel

Iranians are so emotional.

Comment

Not a single day goes by without the rumors that CQ is quitting his job for the billionth time. I'm getting sick of it

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Not a single day goes by without the rumors that CQ is quitting his job for the billionth time. I'm getting sick of it
                I'm usually not concerned with these type of rumors but but this is coming from someone who's actually working closely with TM and that's why I'm concerned about it.

Comment

if he was going to resign , there would have been full of information

Comment

With sanctions being lifted, the most important duty of our clown ass federation is to take opportunity and establish a standard for our national team. It's the national team ffs not sanat gitty shitty padideh koondeh (insert ridiculous team name here).
                    He is forcing them to do their job. simple as that..
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The head of FIFA (mr. Infantico), who has 25+ years of friendship with CQ, comes to Iran and Kaffashian and company don't invite CQ and Peyrovani. Instead, the team physician and few others are present at the dinner party. Peyrovani is pissed off and rightfully so.
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1303371...8C%D9%86%D9%88
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        No, you shouldn't be sick of it. Instead of looking at the action, look at the message CQ is trying to send.

Tomorrow, if Team Melli qualifies for the World Cup and we have no means of proper preparation, it will be CQ's head you'll be asking for on plate once we inevitably fail to make an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Iranians are so emotional.
                          I can't agree more. Do you think african countries have more means? There will always be a better or worse country. Even with current means I think we haven't reached 100% of our potential.

We just need to understand why so few Iranian play in Europe. When your best players play in Europe top league you can get good results in WC.

Comment

BUT, lets all remember, IF he resigns one day, we should never blame him!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              No, you shouldn't be sick of it. Instead of looking at the action, look at the message CQ is trying to send.
                              Tomorrow, if Team Melli qualifies for the World Cup and we have no means of proper preparation, it will be CQ's head you'll be asking for on plate once we inevitably fail to make an impact.
                              It must be tiring for a coach if his demands are not met by the federation where he works for, I fully understand that. Especially, if it's through a long time (5 years) and nothing has significantly improved in terms of facilities and funds. So I see that CQ is using his resignation as a pressure tool to wake up IFF, and that's good.

The point is however, I doubt it's good for the stability of the team if there are rumours of CQ leaving basically every week...never I heard so much fuss about a coach possibly leaving his team. And I wouldn't ask for his head if he didn't reach our potential by lack of support from IFF, but rather question his tactical mistakes and game approach in case that was about to happen.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              BUT, lets all remember, IF he resigns one day, we should never blame him!
                              In terms of dealing with IFF, I completely agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X