Navad with Carlos Querioz vs. Mansourian and Zolfarnasab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
    That's right I forgot to even mention that. ZN was the IFF-appointed assistant to Ivic and played a major role in his firing with the hopes that the top job would be given to him once Ivic was gone. In the end he only got half his mission accomplished... Ivic was fired but Jalal Talebi was brought in to take over. At that point ZN quit in protest and left the team! He's always been a self-serving xenophobic lowlife.
    he was part of the coaching stuff which was in france, but he was a really annoying guy on navad, so many better people to bring on navad

Comment

Navad with Carlos Querioz vs. Mansourian and Zolfarnasab

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
      Great interview over all. I love Mansourian and I think he would be an excellent candidate to become CQ's assistance.

There was a part where Adel said to CQ that "It would have been better if you wouldn't have said anything about Ben Williams after Iran-Bahrain game where you said he wasn't in the level of Asia". Carlos denied it and he said he never said that but I actually do remember him saying that right after the game. He didn't say it in the press conference but right after the game where they interview a few players and coaches, I do recall him saying it.
      No they accused him of saying Ben is low level (lost in translation). He explained that as the teams were historic rivals the game was played with a high intensity and required the ref to match the intensity level. There is a subtle use of the word level that has thrown off non-English speakers.
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Zolfafgharnasab is actually a well educated guy and one of the more classy coaches in Iran. It's a shame he was bought in as the "opposition".

Comment

Zolf is just one of the many old men that have been running our football for 30 years and have achieved nothing. He is like 80 years old and has not updated himself with modern football.

Notice how most of the younger coaches are in favour of CQ. I won't use the example of Mansourian because people will say he is only speaking positively of CQ because they are close.

So what about Veisi? Veisi has no connection to TM at the moment but always speaks positively of CQ. The fact is that most young, modern coaches who are knowledgeable of today's football know that CQ is right for TM.

These old ass coaches and "analysers" either need to educate themselves with present day football, or just fuck off and retire/enjoy their lives outside football.

I have no interest in Zolf and his out dated, 30 year old analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Zolf is just one of the many old men that have been running our football for 30 years and have achieved nothing. He is like 80 years old and has not updated himself with modern football.

Notice how most of the younger coaches are in favour of CQ. I won't use the example of Mansourian because people will say he is only speaking positively of CQ because they are close.

So what about Veisi? Veisi has no connection to TM at the moment but always speaks positively of CQ. The fact is that most young, modern coaches who are knowledgeable of today's football know that CQ is right for TM.

These old ass coaches and "analysers" either need to educate themselves with present day football, or just fuck off and retire/enjoy their lives outside football.

you can be old like heshamte mohajerani, however zn has no achievments, what achievments he has to tell cq what to do or not to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

Great post. For those that say CQ does nothing for our domestic coaches, Veisi had approached CQ in regards to how he can pursue his coaching education in Europe. I recall CQ had called his contacts in Manchester United and had arranged for Veisi to go and take classes in England while interning in Manchester (something along these lines). Everything was set on CQ's end but the idiots at the Federation didn't get Veisi's paperwork done in time.

Comment

Someone is really getting desperate:
                http://youtu.be/yWzbUPtOyRk?t=1m48s

Poor guy tried hard to increase his popularity by acting patriotic (reminds me of AN's tactic), but CQ exposed him badly.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

Poor guy tried hard to increase his popularity by acting patriotic (reminds me of AN's tactic), but CQ exposed him badly.
                  Lol @ thug GN, KUN-soozi tabloooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

can we really compare GN and ZN to CQ,is like comparing a scarp metal to a platinuim or gold.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      Great post. For those that say CQ does nothing for our domestic coaches, Veisi had approached CQ in regards to how he can pursue his coaching education in Europe. I recall CQ had called his contacts in Manchester United and had arranged for Veisi to go and take classes in England while interning in Manchester (something along these lines). Everything was set on CQ's end but the idiots at the Federation didn't get Veisi's paperwork done in time.
                      Wow, I had never heard that before, but if true, kudos to Veisi for wanting to improve and even more so to CQ for giving him this chance

Comment

CQ on Navad tore Ben Williams to bits and directly told the nation , he stole the Asian Cup from Iran! He was furious and mentioned that our focus should be on strengthening our influence in AFC to protect our rights!! something IFF does not want to discuss, its like the refs atrocious act has gone unpunished ! I swear if this happened to UAE or Qatar, you would never see BEn williams again!!

CQ is the only protector of Iranian Football!

We not only keep CQ but Honestly, IFF needs to sign a full 10 year contract with him and add TWO young Iranian coaches to the coaching team and build our football to the max!!

Comment

Working...
                        X