Who is DPR Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is DPR Korea?

I wanted to open a discussion about on the evolution of football, I represent two North Korean legends the striker Jong Tae Se and the goalkeeper Ri Myong Guk. I am familiar with the North Korean football, a country with so many sanctions and that can be evolving, they were very badly in Asian Cup 2015, but look in the youth team, they make a good Asian Games, and win Under 16 Asian Cup note at the Academy of North Korean football

The number 10 and 9 sems a very talent players

This is a prove that is possible evolve alone, if Iran does a professional football academy will appear many more talents, be inserted geographically in Asia can not be an excuse for us. Our positive point is to have an organized man like Carlos Queiroz

Well north korea used to be strong, they can become strong again (talking about many years ago)

Comment

I have a proposal for one portuguese coach in National Team, and they show me so good condition to work, I'm very surprise

Comment

Because they use older player with fake Passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          Because they use older player with fake Passport.
          will not create a rumor, in Iraq probably, not in DPR Korea, we will not take merit for the good future that this country can have, with so many sanctions that the country takes and still can live isolated from the world

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
            will not create a rumor, in Iraq probably, not in DPR Korea, we will not take merit for the good future that this country can have, with so many sanctions that the country takes and still can live isolated from the world
            Any other Iranian you have your eyes on?

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
              Koreans are well known to chit to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                Koreans are well known to chit to achieve.
                you may be talking about an isolated case
                Kaebi case not make Iran a " chit to achieve " right?
                You can see all this tree videos, and said who have more than 17 years old ?

Comment

Working...
                X