Australia members' experience of Asian cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there some members that went to the stadiums for Asian cup? how was the atmosphere and so?

Dash, we all saw it and read it in world wide news, how can this be a question?
    Also, 2nd most tickets sold, speaks for itself.
    Oh, and also the videos of severe bandari dance outside of stadiums to top it of

Comment

Maybe be some have something more specific to tell about their experience there, stories and so.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Dash, we all saw it and read it in world wide news, how can this be a question?
        Also, 2nd most tickets sold, speaks for itself.
        Oh, and also the videos of severe bandari dance outside of stadiums to top it of
        Haha that was me in the middle dancing bandari. Its the Joonoobi blood. When I hear that beat I cant control myself and my body starts shaking. LOL

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Maybe be some have something more specific to tell about their experience there, stories and so.
        I have heaps of photos and videos of my experience but the pain is still too raw from the loss to do it yet. I might sit down this weekend and get onto it. I will put them all together and post them. I struggle to put heaps of pictures and videos in pfdc so if anyone can help me with how I can do all I want then that would be really appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
          Haha that was me in the middle dancing bandari. Its the Joonoobi blood. When I hear that beat I cant control myself and my body starts shaking. LOL

I have heaps of photos and videos of my experience but the pain is still too raw from the loss to do it yet. I might sit down this weekend and get onto it. I will put them all together and post them. I struggle to put heaps of pictures and videos in pfdc so if anyone can help me with how I can do all I want then that would be really appreciated.
          Did the crowd specific chants beside the Do do do iran?

Comment

Did the crowd specific chants beside the Do do do iran?
            YOU COULDN'T HEAR US?????

Man we were singing different songs the whole time and only reverted to the above mentioned when there was a moment of quiet.

"Time ma ghahreman mishe, khode midoone ke hamisheh......." was my favourite
            "In gole, In gole......"
            Singing a song about the closest player or someone who just did something great
            - "Javade La Ligaye"
            - "Andoe ba gheyrat"
            - "Haghighie pa sia"
            - "[Insert player] dooset darim"
            "Tir Tank Fesh fesheh, In toop bayad gol besheh"
            "Rooberoo amade bash, rooberoo amade bash......." one they were ready "Iran chekaresh mikone" other side of stadium replies "soorakh soorakhesh mikone"

Iran brought 5 or 6 of the most hard core supporters in all of Iran with them from Iran and put orange tops with the word leader on it and these guys had us going for 90 (in one case over 120) minutes. They were amazing and when we lost I almost felt most sorry for them as they were complete shattered. They gave there all to get us going so we could show support to the boys and let them know we were constantly there with them and supporting them.

Have a look at this video and watch it all. These are the leaders and this is how awesome the fans in Melbourne were. God I miss this. I wish I could live the last 3-4 weeks all over again.

http://youtu.be/adWH3yBKEvc

Comment

I went to all the games but Brisbane ... It was fantastic

The leaders worked so hard and gave it all. The best chant :
              Hamle Hamlee teame Iran
              Gol beza Gol bezan Yalla ghahreman

Haghigi dooset Darim and every time he touched the ball was Amazing

We are depress here in Australia and it will take a long time to get over it

I have tickets for the final but can't be bothered going .... Miss Team Melli

Comment

Haha yeah im half abadani and that music its like an automatic dancing switch
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Is there some members that went to the stadiums for Asian cup? how was the atmosphere and so ?

I am not an australian member, but on behlaf of the australian members I take the liberty to answer the bold part of your question, which is: Khoob bood, bad nabood, jayeh shoma khali.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The atmosphere was great, they were chanting and cheering, i went to Qatar and UAE games. I had to warn my mates, not to judge because they were going to see some real gay shit happening lol.

It was good, the Aussies loved us for making this cup look lively.

Comment

- "Haghighie pa sia"
                      I think they were saying "Haghighie Casillas" as in Iker casillas

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                        I think they were saying "Haghighie Casillas" as in Iker casillas
                        Haha that makes sense. I thought they were referring to his shoes.

Now Haghighi has two songs. LOL

Comment

YOU COULDN'T HEAR US?????
                          Man we were singing different songs the whole time and only reverted to the above mentioned when there was a moment of quiet.
                          "Time ma ghahreman mishe, khode midoone ke hamisheh......." was my favourite
                          "In gole, In gole......"
                          Singing a song about the closest player or someone who just did something great
                          - "Javade La Ligaye"
                          - "Andoe ba gheyrat"
                          - "Haghighie pa sia"
                          - "[Insert player] dooset darim"
                          "Tir Tank Fesh fesheh, In toop bayad gol besheh"
                          "Rooberoo amade bash, rooberoo amade bash......." one they were ready "Iran chekaresh mikone" other side of stadium replies "soorakh soorakhesh mikone"
                          Iran brought 5 or 6 of the most hard core supporters in all of Iran with them from Iran and put orange tops with the word leader on it and these guys had us going for 90 (in one case over 120) minutes. They were amazing and when we lost I almost felt most sorry for them as they were complete shattered. They gave there all to get us going so we could show support to the boys and let them know we were constantly there with them and supporting them.
                          Have a look at this video and watch it all. These are the leaders and this is how awesome the fans in Melbourne were. God I miss this. I wish I could live the last 3-4 weeks all over again.
                          http://youtu.be/adWH3yBKEvc
                          Did people sing Ey Iran like in san diego arena for the Iran/US match?

Swedish members, will Iran's fans will it be like that during the next Iran's friendlies haha?

Comment

Working...
                          X