Queiroz to remain Iran coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queiroz to remain Iran coach

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...oach-official/http://www.tehrantimes.com/sports/12...coach-official
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

The wisest thing to come out of IFF in over 38 years!!!

Comment

This made my day.

I just love our current coaching staff:

Queiroz - the boss
      Oceano - Assistant
      Dan Gaspar - Assistant and Goal Keeping coach (what a gentleman he is!!!)
      Markar Aghajanian - Assitant and Analyzer
      Mikko Kujala - Fitness

specially I admire Dan Gaspar a lot, our Portuguese/American assistant coach, you just need to search his name on youtube and see his interveiws with US media and all the good things he says about Iran.

point I want to make is, this coaching staff really cares about iran and did a fantastic Job till now, so I am happy that they are all here with us!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

great move!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

I just love our current coaching staff
          You forgot to mention Mehrdad Khanban who's an excellent analyzer in TM as well. He's one of the guys who watches the league very closely and introduced Ramin Rezaian, Pouraliganji, Vouria to CQ

Comment

so what will CQ do from now till WCQ ? stay in Iran?
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Excellent news.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I love Markar.

His passion was unbelievable and his interaction with us behind the Iran bench for the Iraq game was constant.

He kept turning around and telling us to get louder and of course when someone on the bench says that you comply.

I loved him the whole tournament.

Knowing that CQ is staying honestly take a lot of the pain of the loss away from me. As mentioned above he is one of the best things to happen to Iranian football for a long time, if not ever.

Maybe he will bring Kia or Hash in as assistants to help their development while they bring their Team Melli experience for the players.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                  I love Markar.

His passion was unbelievable and his interaction with us behind the Iran bench for the Iraq game was constant.

He kept turning around and telling us to get louder and of course when someone on the bench says that you comply.

Knowing that CQ is staying honestly take a lot of the pain of the loss away from me. As mentioned above he is one of the best things to happen to Iranian football for a long time, if not ever.

Maybe he will bring Kia or Hash in as assistants to help their development while they bring their Team Melli experience for the players.
                  I love these anecdotes Babak jan. I know you may not have time, but if you could create a thread with these types of stories and interactions and fan experiences from your attendance at the asian cup over the last few weeks, i think it would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    so what will CQ do from now till WCQ ? stay in Iran?
                    fight with ghalenoi, mayelli kohan, derakhshan and kranjcar
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

This is one great news, truly made my day. It makes one of the wisest, brightest, most popular and exciting decisions of IFF's entire existence since the revolution. CQ's popularity amongst Iranians is insane and unprecedented, just loving it!

Like Babak-australia pointed out, I would also love to see the addition of Mahdavikia to TM coaching staff. Though not so much for Hashemian as he has publicly criticized CQ's game plans and tactics, that's the last thing any coach want to do, to bring someone who would object his tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                        I love Markar.

Babak jaan, one of my friends who attended the friendly match against Iraq was telling me that there was a verbal clash between Iranian fans and the Iranian Kurds who were cheering for Iraq. I double checked with her to make sure if those Kurds rooting for Iraq were actually Iranian Kurds and se confirmed it. This truly upset me.

Any thoughts on this incident, were you there as well or did you hear about it as well? It really is bugging me a lot ever since she shared it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Babak jaan, one of my friends who attended the friendly match against Iraq was telling me that there was a verbal clash between Iranian fans and the Iranian Kurds who were cheering for Iraq. I double checked with her to make sure if those Kurds rooting for Iraq were actually Iranian Kurds and se confirmed it. This truly upset me.
                          Any thoughts on this incident, were you there as well or did you hear about it as well? It really is bugging me a lot ever since she shared it with me.
                          Brother I was not able to attend the friendly but I did not see any clashes at the Quarter Final. I will tell you guys a couple of interesting things I saw leaving.....

1. There were 3 Iraqi supporters (well they had Iraq tops and flags on) that were speaking fluent farsi and were visibly distraught about the way Iraq won. They were not happy at all. It was almost as if they lost.

2. I congratulated Iraq fans as I was leaving and they were all humble in victory with some even claiming that we were better and deserved the win. I talked with them and a lot even asked for photos as I was dressed pretty much as the Iran mascot

3. Iraq fans singing Bye Bye to the tune of the Iranian song Vay Vay when we were leaving.... CLASSIC!!!

All in all an awesome atmosphere with mutual respect between fans. There were a few outliers but they were from both sides, not just one.

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          I love these anecdotes Babak jan. I know you may not have time, but if you could create a thread with these types of stories and interactions and fan experiences from your attendance at the asian cup over the last few weeks, i think it would be awesome.
                          Ramin jan I will make the mother of all posts soon with videos and photos and it will be "my Team Melli experience" I am just not too ready yet. I am finding it hard to look at the photos and videos on my phone at the moment. The hurt of losing is still too raw.

On the other hand, I am still pinching myself about the atmosphere in the Iran supporters section at the Iraq game. It was just amazing and there were even people who passed out in the crowd as the emotions got so high. I was crying during the penalties. I just coundnt control my emotions any longer. The ups and downs were just so high.............and low

Comment

dont forget Arian our unsung hero

Comment

CQ future as TM coach has not been for sure determined

It is to early to say weather he remains our coach or not

Comment

Working...
                              X