No announcement yet.

Which referee did most damage to Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which referee did most damage to Iran?

Faghani is actually a great ref.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

between those two: Benjamin William.

But in general, the sub-human corrupt Egyptian ref (EL Gamayel or whatever hsi name was) at AC1996 in the semis vs Saudis.
      That sub-human corrupt garbage ref. stopped Iran from winning the title in 1996! In the semis, he disallwed an OBVIOUS ONSIDE goal of Azizi! He did not give an OBVIOUS PENALTY on ESTILI. And whistled in favour of the Saudis. The game went into penaly kicks and we lost!
      Initially FIFA banned him, but shortly after, his ban was lifted again (no one knows why).

anyway, in my eyes he was the man who really destroyed us most because the 1996 team really was about to lift the trophy, we were head and shoulders above anyone else in Asia.

Mind you prior to that semis, we beat S Korea 6:2 in quarters, and also Saudis 3:0 at the group stage...!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        Faghani is reffing the iraq-korea game, i hope he gives younis a red card just for shits and giggles
        LOL Is AFC actually retarded? Idk, but after all that drama they have an Iranian ref the Iraq-Korea game? hahaha oh man

Comment

If I see that anjoojak cunt Williams I will get a life sentence in jail
          But that isn't important . What is important is that he will forever walk like he has 3 long sticks up
          His ass . This guy needs to be taught a lesson! You don't fuck with Iran and get away with it! No you do not!

Comment

Talaat Najm in AC semis 2004. It was a triple Williams. AFC never took any action.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Talaat Najm in AC semis 2004. It was a triple Williams. AFC never took any action.

the fact that the chinese player didn't get a redcard for that back tackle on karimi still makes no sense to me. the sattar zareh red card was one thing - maybe the ref made a mistake. but the tackle from behind was when i first started to believe that there was a true conspiracy against iranian football

Comment

For this question I will go for Ben Iraqiams.

In addition:
                -Jamal Noon-ghandi from 1996
                -Lebanon ref from 2004
                - 2002 vs Bahrain ref
                -1992 vs Japan ref
                -Numerous number of refs in ACL. I remember two Sepahan games specifically, in one of which 2 clean goals were disallowed. The other in round of 1/16 when Sepahan keeper was wrongly sent off.
                -Let's not forget the tens of occasions when our other athletes were beheaded, last notable one was Incheon 2014.

Comment

You also can add this faking bastard Lebanese referee in 2004 asian cup semi final vs China.
                  to me that guy was the most unfair and anti-iranian referee in da world
                  -giving a red card to zareh for nothing
                  - giving yellow card to Chinese last defender on Karimi's run to goal
                  etc......

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    For me, the most obvious damage was caused by Ben Williams. We were in control of the game and we were creating chance after chance while Iraq didn't even have time to take their fingers out of their asses to even cause one problem to our team. Unfortunately, our system is structured in a way that if we lose a player, the whole harmony of the team breaks down and as we noticed all three goals that Iraq scored were from the left side where Hajsafi would usually have Pooladi to cover up the incoming players.
                    if Pooladi was there, the first goal would've been cleared out by him before it got to the Iraqi player.
                    If Pooladi was there, Younis would've been marked and didn't have that much space to produce a diving header.
                    If Pooladi was there, PAG wouldn't have to rush across the box to tackle the Iraqi player who was going on goal...rather I suspect the ball would've been cleared earlier.

Ofcourse all of this are ifs and buts...however, that red card affected us the most. I would've rather have had Shojaei sent off than Pooladi.
                    This team deserved to go through to the semi finals, they had the team spirit, harmony and talent. We are all upset, because we got robbed. Notice how we didnt get this upset when we lost to Korea in 2007 and 2011, because we didn't get robbed. This time, however it's like someone killed your parents and got away with it. The whole doping case is another emotional story.
                    The second most damage done to us was the game against China in 2004 where we definitely had the best team in the entire tournament and would've probably won the entire thing. Unbelievable, Chinese player gets pushed- Zarei gets red carded. Iraqi player pushes our guy, Pooladi gets red carded. Our luck is terrible.
                    The third most damage done ifor me is the Argentina game for obvious reasons. Mazic made an error that happens in football, but he wasn't out to get us. Ben Williams had a grudge.
                    If pooladi wasn't a stupid idiot he would be there!!!! What people doesn't get is the second yellow card was given for simulation and diving . please go and check rec. See how that moron hold his face and diving after goldkeeper pushed him :bs:

Both Iraqi goladkeepr and Pooladi should get a yellow card on this one.

If one day we learn to focus only on our football and dont act like bachekoskhol our football will grow up.

Idiotic acts like Zareh in 2004.. polladi in 2015 deserve nothing less than what they got. our great TM with fighting spirit and all iranian football fans deserved much much more in this tournament.

I will never as a TM fan forgive that 2 morons ( pooladi and Zareh ) for what they did to 80 millions of iranians with their selfish and idiotic's act.

Comment

I love how there are ALWAYS Uncle Toms who think bashing their own side makes them look open minded and wise I remember the same thing ten years ago when we lost a man for the exact opposite reason!

Back then we had people coming out of the woodwork saying the ref was correct and we're sore losers for blaming him; that Sattar Zare was a moron who deserved the red for touching the Chinese player's chest and giving him an excuse to simulate an injury. Now Pouladi is an idiot who deserved what he got for simulating after getting pushed on the chest! Either way, the ref is right and we're losers. Gotta love the Uncle Tom logic.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                        I love how there are ALWAYS Uncle Toms who think bashing their own side makes them look open minded and wise I remember the same thing ten years ago when we lost a man for the exact opposite reason!

Back then we had people coming out of the woodwork saying the ref was correct and we're sore losers for blaming him; that Sattar Zare was a moron who deserved the red for touching the Chinese player's chest and giving him an excuse to simulate an injury. Now Pouladi is an idiot who deserved what he got for simulating after getting pushed on the chest! Either way, the ref is right and we're losers. Gotta love the Uncle Tom logic.
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                          We should call them Uncle Javads! or Uncle Hassans! We have quite a few here.

Comment

But we have been lycky a couple of times as well. The uzbekistan game in tashkent our the iran-saudi game in tehran 2001, where nikbahkt got a penalty for nothing. But still the refs have fucked us more...
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Can someone make a video about all the bad referee decision against Iran since 1992 or 1996?

Comment

IMO, of the two options, the ref at the WC did the most damage.

It was a game against a world giant and we could have drawn or even won that game had he called the penalty.
                                It was the WC and the entire world was witness
                                The ramifications of a draw or even a win would have been far far greater.

Here, merely keeping pouladi in was not a guarantee of us going through, although in most likelihood we would have. And we weren't the clear favorites in Australia and we had to meet better teams like Aussies and maybe even Korea after Iraq.

But the biggest damage was done by that Lebanese bastard in 2004 against china, who unjustly gave a red card to zareh, and refused to issue one to the guys who hacked and slashed at karimi.
                                We were the CLEAR favorites and had the best performances in the tournament that even Japan, the eventual winner hadn't matched. Had we gone through china, I am pretty sure we'd have won it.

Comment

Working...
                                X