Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    They walked over our right TWICE and nothing.

WHAT IS THEIR EXCUSE?
    Assuming that the evidence was only oral..
    WTF IFF! If this is true..

Comment

Comment

So the Iraqi player flees before taking the B test?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Just woke up and read over 50 pages, well what can is say AFC sucks, as long as we are not respected by the world we will never get our rights be it ordinary people or anyone else.

thank u all for keeping our hopes alive for one more day, we should keep the pressure on arc and FIFA
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

We will start torturing them from June 2015, don't worry guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              So the Iraqi player flees before taking the B test?
              That's just great! It's like running away when the police is after you..

Comment

CQ will be on SBS2 in 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
                  That's just great! It's like running away when the police is after you..
                  b test should be taken from same sample as a test I GUESS, it not like he had to take a new blood sample. i doubt this is his fault, BUT he was smart to flee iran to IRQ and play for al shorta so they messed up his B test

Comment

The way I understand it, AFC argues without player having been informed and b sample taken no actions could be taken. Also they say FIFA had further questions on the doping case but Iran never responded.

That sounds extremely ridiculous. FIFA just waiting months whilst knowing a positively tested player is out there playing in several competitions, because of questions on a positive a sample?

They cannot be serious.

And b sample is not taken unless a player insists on it. So they all, FIFA, AFC and Iraq FA, sat around doing nothing against the doping, even when notified again by Iran ahead of the game.

I am sure if Iran hires the right attorneys and pursues this further, they'll win and Iraq will later be disqualified.

Doesn't help us much but maybe getting ranked joint third later, but I think should Iraq accidently win tomorrow, Australia - UAE is actually already the final of the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      The way I understand it, AFC argues without player having been informed and b sample taken no actions could be taken. Also they say FIFA had further questions on the doping case but Iran never responded.

That sounds extremely ridiculous. FIFA just waiting months whilst knowing a positively tested player is out there playing in several competitions, because of questions on a positive a sample?

They cannot be serious.

And b sample is not taken unless a player insists on it. So they all, FIFA, AFC and Iraq FA, sat around doing nothing against the doping, even when notified again by Iran ahead of the game.

I am sure if Iran hires the right attorneys and pursues this further, they'll win and Iraq will later be disqualified.

Doesn't help us much but maybe getting ranked joint third later, but I think should Iraq accidently win tomorrow, Australia - UAE is actually already the final of the competition.
                      The 6 hours session was meant to find some kind of loophole to evade doing the only right thing, which was to kick Iraq out and award Iran the victory (as has been done to us several times in the past, for much less serious things).
                      So I guess this "b-sample" horseshit is that loophole, even if highly suspect. Corruption of the highest order.

Comment

Forget all about Iran becoming host for AC2019. The A(rab)FC will surely give it to UAE!
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                          Forget all about Iran becoming host for AC2019. The A(rab)FC will surely give it to UAE!
                          We will qualify for WC 2018 in style, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            We will qualify for WC 2018 in style, mark my words.
                            I hope we get Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi and Iraq in our group.

Comment

Well well well... so the lizard eating Arabs did what they do best, cheat and deny, cheat and deny, cheat and deny. Didn't expect anything less from these haromzadeha! Ridam to dahane harchi arabe!

Comment

I hope we leave AFC for once and for good.

Comment

Working...
                                X