Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    That's both positive!
    I thought of writing the negative, then I told myself to take that shit somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
      Us oldtimers, we wake up from time to time. Let's make it 20.2/year and I'll be ok
      Granted and for special bonus reward for seeing iran through to next round you can raise it by an extra 10 a year, Mods please arrange.....
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://twitter.com/afcasiancup/stat...79905535967234

This was just posted by those f*cks at AFC 15 minutes ago. It says that Iraq won and will play tomorrow and tickets are on sale. I don't know if this AFC just trolling, but it seems as if AFC will basically tell us to go f*ck ourselves. Regardless of laws or fairness.

I love how the Iraqi forum members keep saying, "you can't eliminate a team the day before a crucial match."

Yeah you can you dumbshits, you did it to us after we beat your asses 2-0 in Olympic qualifying 2 years ago. And we beat you 1-0 in the second leg. AFC has sucked your dicks enough. It's ridiculous.

Comment

1 hour left

Comment

60 minutes until.....
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

So much controversy and drama at this Asian Cup. None of it on the pitch though, unfortunately. Except for Iran's awesome never-say-die attitude in the last two games. I was watching some of the highlights from the African Cup of Nations and whoa...the quality of the play is absolutely fantastic. No wonder nobody takes Asian football seriously.

I feel sorry for Australia as a nation as well. So much effort and money spent on facilities, top class resources, friendly and hospitable people, fantastic football team, yet all this controversy because of sub-par officiating. It leaves a sour taste in our mouths and paints an inaccurate picture of the country.

I also feel sad for the people of Iraq. They have practically been at war since 1980. 1980-1988, 1990-1991, 2003-present...First, that nutbag Saddam, NATO air raids, shock and awe, foreign tanks roaming their streets, and now with Al-Qaida and IS. It's just so sad and disappointing. The only positive outcome of a rule against Iran would be that the Iraqi people would have a momentary feeling of joy and something to cheer about.

I also feel sad for Iran fans, players, and the coaching staff.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

My body can't take it anymore. I'm too tired, I have been nearly 2 days without sleep. I'm going off to bed now, I expect to wake up to very good news and you all celebrating like crazy.

Good night

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

This was just posted by those f*cks at AFC 15 minutes ago. It says that Iraq won and will play tomorrow and tickets are on sale. I don't know if this AFC just trolling, but it seems as if AFC will basically tell us to go f*ck ourselves. Regardless of laws or fairness.

I love how the Iraqi forum members keep saying, "you can't eliminate a team the day before a crucial match."

Yeah you can you dumbshits, you did it to us after we beat your asses 2-0 in Olympic qualifying 2 years ago. And we beat you 1-0 in the second leg. AFC has sucked your dicks enough. It's ridiculous.
                  The news and marketing teams have to keep doing their thing. It's not like everyone's going to stop while a decision is being made. Don't forget, Iraq has won the game and they are going to be in the semi. If and when a ruling is made to overturn the results, then they're going to be notified and fix things accordingly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                      60 minutes until.....
                      60 minutes until the meeting. That doesn't mean the result will be announced right then. More like minimum 60 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

So FIFA and AFC just swept it under the rug? I wish I could say I'm surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          60 minutes until the meeting. That doesn't mean the result will be announced right then. More like minimum 60 minutes...
                          You're right, 60 min until the meeting and final defense for both sides. Kafashian says that this is the most difficult decision in AFC history. Let's hope it breaks our way.
                          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Kafashian to khabaronline now : this is the toughest decision AFC would have ever made. they had a hard discussion and invited officials to another meeting in the afternoon . we are optimistic that our documents are enough to win the case.

Comment

It's clear cut to me... If Iraq did use an ineligible player in the last game, the result of the game should be declared a 3-0 win for Iran. That is a FIFA rule and applies to all countries.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

The problem is Kafashian himself isn't there, and to be honest from what I've seen from Nabi, he just seems like he's totally lost half the time lol.

Let's hope for the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X